Ch 4

Darryl Pov

I went into his room again and sat next to him. He noticed the extra weight on the bed and looked up from me from his phone. "How do you feel?" I asked him "I-i feel ok, You know Bad you really don't have to take care of me. I can do it myself." "Shh you muffinhead, I'm doing this because I want to," I said as I put my hand on his forehead. He flinched back a little and I apologized for not asking to touch him first, he said it was ok and placed my hand back on his forehead. It was weird, It wasn't warm at all, it just felt normal. I moved my hands down to his cheek then his neck and it was the same. I hummed to myself and asked if Skeppy had a thermometer and he told me it was in the kitchen cabinet with the rest of the medicine, so I went back to the kitchen to look for the stuff. I couldn't see it at first but I soon saw it and felt kind of stupid for missing it. I grabbed the thermometer and some cold medicine along with pain killers just in case so I wouldn't have to go back again.

When I went back Skeppy wasn't in bed, or anywhere in his room. "Skeppy?" "Boo." I jumped as arms wrapped around my waist almost making me drop everything and I quickly turned around. "OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY YOU SCaRED Me!" He laughed as we walked into the room. His laugh even as damaged as it is was able to make my stomach flutter. I assumed he went to the bathroom, weird I didn't see or hear in go by the hallway but I guess that is not important. We went back to the bed and I told him to open his mouth and he let me put the thermometer under his tongue. We waited for it to beep and he took it out of his mouth and looked down at it, "You know this reminds me a-a lot from when you were a kid and would play doctor, I never liked to be the patient," he giggled, "Also it says 36.1 c" I give him a small smile. The temperature is normal. "Well, we know you don't have a fever, but you have to have something you cuz you definitely are sick. We might have to take you to the doctors."(idk how to take care of someone sorry if it shows ;^;)"No I don't think we need to do that Bad, I just probably overworked myself or something," he said. "If it gets worse I'm taking you to the doctors even if I have to drag you, you muffin." He sighed but agreed. He then changed the subject. "I don't want this whole time to be just you babysitting me, this is the first time we meet!", He pulls me into a hug, I was surprised by the sudden embrace but return the gesture. He fitted perfectly in my arms, so small. "We have to do somethinggggg!!" He wined and pulled away making my arm feel empty and cold.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked him. He stares at me blankly probably trying to think of something we might like to do. Then his face glistened with excitement. "Let's go to the park near here it's my favorite, it's beautiful and I can show you something cool too." "When should we go?"I questioned. "Do you want to go now?" "I guess if that's what you want. "

He gets out of bed and grabs my wrist and pulls me up. "Oh my goodness, you're excited." I chuckle, he seemed like a child wanting their parents to take them to a candy shop. "I really want to show you it!" He speeds walks out of his room and down the hall to the door.

Zak Pov

I get to the door and put on my sneakers and grab my keys Bad soon does the same and we head out the door. "It's pretty close so we can just walk if you don't mind," I told him. "Not at all," he assured. We walked down the sidewalk. It was a lovely day as well making it feel even better. We walked in comfortable silence for a while. I look up at him, I can't believe he's actually here! It felt like a dream, he looked so beautiful, and the way the sun hit his face was breathtaking, and let's not forget his eyes. His emerald eyes I could get lost in them. "Why are you just staring at me you muffin?" I'm knocked out of my thoughts as I realized how long I might have been looking. I feel my face explode with heat, I probably looked like a tomato. "Oh look at that where here!" I grab the sleeve of his grey hoodie and dragged him into the park.