Ch 3

Darryl Pov

I packed my things and was ready to go. (just for the hell of it Skeppy is living in Florida so Darryl doesn't have to fly anywhere >.>) It wasn't much since I probably wouldn't be there for too long cuz I'm great at taking care of sick friends. I said goodbye to my roommate and my precious Lucy, and put my stuff in my car, and drove off. I admit I was quite nervous, I'm going to meet my best friend face to face for the first time. I turned on the radio and the song 'Ride With U' started playing and to be honest it made me think of Skeppy even more. My chest felt warm and butterflies swarmed my stomach as I listen to the lyrics. I can't wait to see the muffin but my hands sweated as I gripped the steering wheel knowing I'm getting ever so closer to his house while this car is driving.

Zak Pov

I wake up already regretting even opening my eyes. I had a feeling today wasn't going to be a great day. I look over at my clock realizing that wasn't the thing that woke me up and it was already 10 in the morning. I overslept, though it definitely didn't feel like it. I drag myself out of my bed and did my morning routine. Used the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, and fix my hair as best I could then go eat. When I finish I remember that Bad was coming over. I didn't know when though. Where was he going to sleep? My house is pretty small. If he's planning on staying long I don't want him to sleep on the couch but I don't have a spare bed. Oh wait, I have that inflatable bed from when I went camping! I'll just set that up in my room. Oh god, he's going to sleep in my room. I dreaded the idea but did I really have another choice? I went to look for the mattress and the air pump. It took me a bit but I found them in a box all the way in the back of the hallway closet.

I carried it to my room and threw it on the ground next to my own bed. I was going to wait for when he actually came to blow it up. I plop down on my bed and grabbed my phone to text Bad.

Badboyhalo

hey wut day r u coming

I waited a bit with no reply, not even read. It was odd but I pushed it aside. He's probably busy.  I decided to look on Twitter and see what's going on there. After a while, a sharp pain coursed through my chests and I yelped in pain and start gagging as I felt something climb up my throat. I was confused I wasn't even thinking about Bad. Was I? I run to the bathroom and throw up some more thorns and roses and a lot more blood. god how am I going to deal with this while Bad is here? I pitied myself for how much I've gone through within just a few days, and the worse is yet to come. Just them I hear a knock at my door. Who was that? I didn't order anything. I get up from the floor and quickly flush the toilet and clean it then my face, and went to answer the door. I open it slightly to see who it was and it was a man looking off into the distance and I realize that it was Bad. He started to move his head to look at the door and my heart dropped. I yelled and slammed the door on his face by accident. I pushed my back against the door as my heart felt like it was about to burst as Bad scolded me for slamming it on his face. I took a deep breath and swing the door open and our eyes meet. His emerald eyes sent shivers down my spine. When our eyes meet he immediately shut up and his eyes grew in a look of such concern. It honestly made me feel more shitty than I already did.

"Oh my goodness Skeppy, you look terrible," he said.

"Wow, thanks a lot." I tried to laugh but it hurt to even say that sentence.

He winced in sympathy, "You sound so sick."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just let him in. He was definitely taller than me. Once he entered I closed the door behind him and saw as he looked around. He looked so cute. I felt something small come up my throat and rest on my tongue, I pull it out of my mouth and it was a petal. I stuffed it I'm my pocket as I went to Bad to show him around my small house. I showed him the living room, kitchen, bathroom, backyard, recording room, and my room where he would also sleep. He didn't seem to mind the house he was more focused on me. When we were done the little tour he asked if I ate. I told him I had a late breakfast and he asked if I was hungry. I said a little and he went straight to the kitchen. I was confused and curious so I followed him. I watched him as he looked around my kitchen trying to find something.

I asked, "What are you doing, Bad?" He swerved his head towards me and looked me up and down and said, " Go rest you muffin. I'm going to make you something." "But I can help you find what you ne-" He cut me off and told me "No buts, go rest I'll figure it out." I sighed as I gave up and retreated to my room as I yelled at him that if he burns my house down he'll regret it.

Darryl Pov

When Skeppy opened that door I was stunned. He looked like a ghost he was so pale and when he spoke it was so gravely and broken. He must have been so sick. I felt so bad for him. He let me into his home and showed me around at was small and cozy. When he showed me everything I asked if he was hungry and he said a little so I went to cook him something. When I looked around the kitchen for what I could cook him he asked what I was doing so I told him and told him to go rest but he wanted to help but there was no way I was going to let him help while he's that sick. He needs to sleep. He quickly surrendered and went to his room. I soon found something to cook him. He left chicken to defrost so I used that to make him some nice homemade chicken noodle soup. I don't know what he was going to use it for anyway because I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to cook, but now it's going to good use. 

~time skip~

The cooking came out lovely, and I was proud to be able to give it to my sick best friend. I even made enough for me. I put the soup in a bowl and brought it to Skeppy's room. The door was open so I peeked in to see if he was awake or not. He was asleep. I wish I could say he looked peaceful but he looked uncomfortable. I walk over to him and softly shake him awake. When his sleepy eyes laid on me he jumped a little probably forgetting I was here. He quickly calmed down and sat up. I gave him the bowl and went to get myself some and sat beside him on his bed. He ate a spoon full and his eyes grew wide and I was afraid he didn't like it. He looked at me and in an attempt to sound excited he told me that it was the best thing he ever tasted in his broken voice which really warmed my heart. I smiled at him. He started to engulf the soup. "Skeppy slowdown! You're going to-" I didn't even get to finish talking before he started to choke. I couldn't believe him. He's a danger to himself. "Oh my goodness, Skeppy!!!" I pat his back and luckily that was enough to stop him from choking. I scolded him and he apologized and ate correctly. When we both finished I grabbed the bowls and washed them and returned to his room.

(To be continued because I'm tired and want to get this chapter out today.)