Ch 12

Darryls Pov

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Zak's arms. My stomach flutters still not able to believe that I'm his boyfriend. That was the best sleep I had in forever. I look up and see the light from outside the window coming in and perfectly hitting his face with a gentle golden glow. I stared in awe at the being in front of me, his hair laid messily and covering his eyes a little, his lips parting slightly. It made me remember all the times we kissed and the feeling lingering on my own lips, I felt as my cheeks heated up and I looked away as if to hide it from him even though he wasn't even awake.

 I find everything about him perfect. It makes me wonder how on earth I could be with him. I gently try to bury my face in his chest. I loved his smell, I don't know why and it feels weird to say but there's something about it that makes me want to be closer. 

"I love you, Skeppy," I say mainly to myself thinking he probably can't hear me.

"I love you too, Bad." I tensed up to hear a response, I look up to see him looking back at me with a smile. I felt as my face exploded from embarrassment.

"Have you been awake this whole time?!"

"Mmmm.. maybe." He giggles as he moves my hair out of my face.

"Ugh! You muffin head!" I cried. I was all flustered, I'm not used to stuff like this! It's going to take a long time for me to get used to this but a part of me doesn't want to. I like how it feels when he does something I find adorable or when he flirts or even just holding my hand and kissing me.

I sat up turning away and crossing my arms pretending to be mad.

"wha- Baddddddd I'm sorry, give me more attention and cuddles!" He wined in his child voice.

"Mmmm, what would I get out of it?" Glancing at him with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

He stared at me for a few seconds before his face turned red and he grabbed me by the collar pulling me in so close our lips are millimeters apart, "Anything you want, Badboy." 

I choked on air as it was my turn for my face to become a beat red. I stuttered for a bit, not knowing what to make of myself.

"Wh- a-anything?" he just smiled and nodded slightly embarrassed.

"W-well-"

"Ahem, Mr. Ahmed and Noveschosch?" A nurse walked in with two trays of food. I jumped almost falling off the bed. We were both very embarrassed and hoped they didn't see the encounter we just had. They hand it to us before speaking again, "You guys will eat first, and then we will take Mr. Ahmed off the wires and he will be able to walk around. He might have to use a wheelchair for a bit because his legs haven't been used much and it will need some getting used to but do not push yourself. Whenever you feel ready you can go home. If anything happens please come back as soon as possible."

They walked to the corner sitting at the desk before typing some stuff and leaving coming back with a wheelchair. We ate in silence, feeling awkward about the nurse's presents. When we were done they called in a doctor to help take out all the stuff attached to Skeppy.

The doctor asked a small series of questions before leaving.

"So-"

"I need to go to the bathroom crazy badly, I've been holding in for so long!"Skeppy cried

"Why didn't you tell anyone you muffin head?!"

He shrugged before reaching his arms out towards me clenching and unclenching his fingers, "I told you just now so come on! Put me in the wheelchair I can't hold my piss anymore!"