Ch 8

Zaks Pov

(quite a lot of this lately O-o)

I woke up trying to remember where I was. When I finally focused I realized I was sleeping on Darryl's lap. He was still sleeping and his fingers still partly in my hair. It was comfortable and part of me didn't want to leave but the other part of me was getting embarrassed. I gently lifted his hand and quietly got up. He still had his glasses on so I tried to take them off and lay him down on the couch without bothering him. I put a blanket on him and combed his soft hair out of his face. I realized I was getting hungry and checked the time, it's somewhat past the time that I usually would eat but I felt too lazy to make anything. I unlocked my phone and went to order pizza for both of us. I was thinking of messing with Bad again and buy a thin crust but maybe that would be overusing a joke. 

When I finished ordering I didn't know what to do to pass the time Bad was still asleep and  Rocco too. I sighed and looked on Twitter. Everyone was wondering where we were and I kinda don't blame them it's kinda like disappeared for a bit. Bad hasn't been streaming or in other people's streams and I haven't been posting videos. Everyone was missing us even tho we haven't been gone for that long. I should probably make a video soon tho. I like making videos, they're always fun. 

I turned around as I heard Darryl wake up. "Hey!" "Hey," he said more groggily than me. "I ordered pizza for us. It should be coming soon I think." I sat next to him  "mmmk." He rubbed his cheek tiredly. "Bad you wanna record a video today?" He looks at me then touching his face realizing his glasses were missing. I passed it towards him as he slid them back on his face and said, "Zak, you shouldn't be working while you're sick." This got me pretty annoyed. "Bad! You don't need to hover over me! You're not my mom you're my best friend and you're here! I don't know how long this will last so I want to do everything I can with you!" We held eye contact for a bit, just in silence. "This is not going to be the last time we meet Skeppy, well have tons of time to meet up a million times so let me take care of you now." He spoke up. "We don't know that. We don't know if something will happen. Who knows? This might be the only time we meet! This might be the only time I get to see you!" I start to tear up knowing it's true. This is the only time I can be with Bad. I try to fight back the tears but he already noticed, He pulled me holding my head to his chest. "Zak, why are you crying? Nothing is going to happen. Of course, we'll meet again." Hot sorrowful tears shed down my face silently. "I don't know... I guess I'm just sensitive today.." I clenched the fabric on his back. I didn't want to let go but eventually, we parted. "Fine, how bout we do make a video. Will that make you feel better?" I nodded my head and sniffed. "Good, it hurts seeing you cry." He brushed the tears away with his thumb. I felt like a baby, how can he put up with me? It's a true mystery.

The doorbell rang and Rocco shot up from his former sleeping position darting to the door. I groaned knowing the person on the other side will see that I have recently cried. I tried to dry my face as well as possible as I went to open the door. It was the delivery person, I passed the box to Darryl, who happened to be behind me for some reason, thanked the guy, and paid them. They tipped their cap down in a way to say 'You're welcome' and left as we stepped back inside and I kicked the door close. The warm smell quickly took home around the room. I took the box back from Darryl's hand and placed it on the table and we washed our hands.

"Take as much as you want." I sat down and him sitting across from me. We grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating. "So what we're you thinking about for this video?" He asked. "Huh? Oh!" I fought with the cheesy strings until it broke and burned my skin, "Ow hot! Um, I haven't really gotten that far in the planning part. How bout we do a vlog?" He stopped eating and looked at me like I had three heads. "What?" "Zak, people can't see you like this." I choked, "W- what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" "No! Not like that! No offense Geppy but you look dead. Everyone would be so concerned. I also would prefer if no one saw me." I looked at my feet knowing he's right. "Well fine how bout we just record a Minecraft video or something?" I sighed. "I don't have my laptop or mic with me." " I have a laptop you can use and an old mic that can work with it." He smiled, "Sounds great. So what are we going to do?" I thought for a bit. "We could play bed wars?" "Mk, "He was muffled from his face stuffed with pizza. We finish eating and I put what we didn't eat in the fridge and went to look for the stuff.