Ch 13

The day of the wedding was long-awaited and the two lovers were nervous but extremely excited that today was the day they were to be finally wed. It was originally planned that Skeppy would wear a dress but they eventually decided that they would both were tux and Zak will just walk down with his father. Last night they slept in completely different places so they made sure when they would see each other for the first time it will be a wondrous surprise. Bad was at a nearby hotel with his best men and woman while Skeppy stayed at his house with his family and best men. They planned the wedding to be completely outside under the treehouse and under the umbrage that was the wood's leaves. 

A vine archway lay beautifully where the two would stand and bind their lives together forever. The soft April wind pollinated the air with the sweet fragrance of flowers that mingle just outside the mystical woods. There were no flowers where they were to be wed because quite frankly and understandable both of them were still altogether traumatized by them, especially roses. A few chairs sit in uniform for their guests. It wasn't going to be a big wedding but neither a really small one. As to be expected both grooms were nervous about the upcoming event.

Darryls Pov

"Holy Muffins! Ho-ly Muffins! I can't believe this is the day! I can't! I'm so scared but so excited! What if he changes his mind? Oh my goodness is he going to change his mind?"

"Bad, calm down! He's not going to change his mind," Puffy said, his best woman, as she fixes his tie and moves his hair out of his face, "we both know Skeppy is a muffin head at times but we also both know that he loves you and would do anything for you. He went through so much pain just so he wouldn't lose you. It wasn't the right thing to do but you know how much he cares and would never do that."

My face saddens a little as she made me recall those awful memories once again. I don't blame her though she is right I suppose.

"Yeah dude, and even if today's not the day there is always another and it will still be magical!" Sapnap came up patting my back, almost knocking my glasses off my face.

"Don't sweat bout it, Darryl, everything's going to turn out great." Charlie, my former roommate, comforted me from the stool he literally perched himself like a parrot on.

"Thank you guys, I'm so happy I have you guys as my best men and woman," I said, my voice cracking as I started to feel emotional.

"If you and Skeppy get divorced can I marry you?" Quackity chimed up not looking away from his iPad. 

"Quackity!" Both I and Sapnap scolded. "What about me and Karl? Ya'know your finances?" Sapnap continued.

"What? Bad can join can't he?"

"Dude, he's like my dad."

"AHAHAHAH! Oh yeah, I forgot. Only in roleplay though."

"Ew, you make it sound wrong."

"Bad's a DILF!" Quackity yelled

"All right that's enough!" Dream broke it up, "We need to go now it's going to start soon, I'll wake up George."

Zak's Pov

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited!! I never thought this would ever happen to me! My best friend of all people! We got to get a bigger house! Wait! Does this mean Rocco and Rat are siblings now?" I was over the moon, I couldn't stop talking and I knew everyone was trying to hold back trying to shut me up, but how could I stop? I'm about to walk down the aisle for the man I fanboyed over when I was younger and became best friends with and even his fiance! Like this can't be real life!