chapter 2

Y/n's POV

It's 6pm in the afternoon and I just came out from a meeting with the principal. There are almost no students, since the class dismissed two hours ago.

I went out of the gate to see a van waiting to fetch me. My sisters always send a van to fetch me, they never let me commute without them.

I scrolled through my phone to check some notifications while opening the door.
Someone jumped on me engulfing with a big hug, making me stumbled to the ground and we both fall.

And by their smell I know it's my unnie, I looked at her and it's Sana Unnie with her mask. She helped me up and still hug me.

"Yah unnie, why are you here?" I asked through the hug.

"Isn't it obvious? Were here to fetch you!" She's about to let go but someone shouted.

"President Im!" Sana unnie hugged me tighter, told you, they're so over protective to me.

"Unnie it's a school mate, don't worry." I said and she let go.

I turn to look at them and it's Yeji unnie and the others running to me.

"Why Yeji unnie?"

"Oh nothing we just saw you fell earlier." She replied to me.

"And how many times do I have to tell you guys that you don't have to call me President Im." I exclaimed rolling my eye.

"Why? It's fun." Ryujin said grinning.
"It's a way to tease you!" Lia unnie joined.
I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Hey Y/n who is she?" Yeji unnie asked.

"Hi i'm S-,"

"Oh she's my unnie. Unnie you go first, i'll just follow." I cutted Sana unnie before she could introduce herself.

"Give me your bag." Sana unnie said getting my bag from my bag, and I just gave it to her and she enter the van.

"Oh and by the way, Y/n." Chearyoung unnie spoke, and I turned to her. "Jeahyun asked us to give you this." Said Chaeryoung then handed me a box of chocolate.

"Why don't you say yes to him already?" Yuna said, she've been teasing me with Jeahyun since earlier.

"He got all that you wanted." Yeji unnie added.

"He's pretty famous and rich tho." Ryujin said.

"Y/n doesn't need money anymore, she's already rich. But Y/n look at him he's so handsome, cute, and gentleman." Said Lia unnie making me roll my eyes, I thought she's on my side.

"He had been courting you for almost a year!"  Yuna said putting her arms around my neck

"First, because I still don't want to. And second, if he really likes me, then he should wait." I explained.

"Wait!" Yeji unnie screamed making all of us to look at her.

"Did you just confessed that you liked him too?!" She screamed again jumping up and down and everyone gasped, making me blush.

"No, i didn't!"

"Then why are you blushing?!" Lia unnie teased.

"Because you guys are teasing me!" I said ready to chase her and she run.
We run around the parking area until Chaeryoung unnie catched me with a hug.

"Okay kids, enough with the running running. Stop teasing Y/n to Jaehyun, we already knows that she likes him back." She teased too.

"Yah unnie!" I pouted and she let go of me.

"Y/n I think you have to go, your van is dancing" Yeji unnie said. I turned to our van and it's really shaking. Maybe they're doing a vlive and being chaotic.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Bye!" I hugged and wave at them as I ran to van.

Oh no. They might have heard our conversation. 

__