chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I felt someone sat on the bed as the other side sank when I stir in my sleep. I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light around me, and stretched my body and I notice one of ny unnie.

"Good morning baby Y/n-nnie~" I met Mina unnie's angelic face and voice first in the morning.

"Good morning too unnie." I greeted back.

"They are going out to the mall, you're not coming?" Mina unnie informed me.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm staying. I have nothing to buy or do there." She replied and I nodded.

"Then I won't come too." I answered as I snuggle again to the bed.

"Are you sure? You'll have fun with them."

"Yeah, but I can sleep more." I said with a yawn.

"Aish Y/n, okay I'll tell them you wanted to sleep more." Mina unnie chuckled before going out.

°•°•°

I woke up and looked at the clock and it's almost 11 am. I slowly got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to see a food ready, then I heard a footstep. I turned around to see Mina unnie.

"Hey Y/n, do you wanna eat that or wait for the lunch I'm going to cook to have your brunch?" Mina unnie asked reffering to the food on the table. I guess she came here to cook.

"I'll just wait for your food unnie." I said.

"You really did have a long sleep." She commented 'cause I woke up really late.

"Yeah, Sana unnie suddenly sleep-talked last night, that's why I slept a bit late." I told her what happened last night and she just giggled continuing to cook.

After she cook, we ate and I volunteered to do the dishes but too late she already called a maid.

She went to her room and I followed her, I don't want to be alone in my room today.

I went in and she handed me a game controller.

"Yey! We're playing!!" I jumped up and down and she smiled at me.

"Yes we are, now stop jumping there and let's  play." And we started playing.

One of the reasons why I wanted to stay with Mina unnie, is because I can play longer I want. When Dahyun unnie is here, she'll scold me and will say that my eye sight will get worser than it is now.

We played all day and didn't care about the time. We have some snacks beside us, so that we don't have to go down to get some.

"Hey Y/n go tell Mrs Ahn to cook for dinner, it's getting dark now and they'll be home later." Mina unnie ordered me and I went down to tell Mrs. Ahn, one of the workers here in our house.

Mrs Ahn is our cook and Mr. Ahn is our driver and Jina is assigned in cleaning the house. We need them to keep this house okay. Knowing how messy my sisters are, we can't do all the chores.

I go back to Mina unnie's room and she's on her phone.  I sat beside her.

"Y/n-nnie, Momo unnie texted me that they bought something." Mina unnie said.

"What is it unnie?" I said as I perked my head up to meet her face.

"They told me not to tell you, but they sent me a picture of it. And I'm sure you'll love their surprise." Said Mina unnie making me pout.

"Just show me the picture pleasee~" I said my pleading eyes.

"No."

"Give me a clue about it~"

"Hmmm... No."

I pout and I heard Mina unnie giggling on my side.

I went downstairs to get some water because I feel thirsty.

"BOO!~" Someone booed in my ear making me shock, I almost spit out my water. I turn my head to see Momo unnie.

"Yah! Momo unnie, you shocked me! I almost spat my water!" I told her giving her a slap on her arm.

"Sorry~" Momo unnie said, and I noticed her big smile.

The other unnies came in too with the same big smiles on their faces, I wonder why. They all went to me to give me a hug.

I noticed that someone is missing, Mina unnie has come down to greet them too.

While i'm wondering who's missing, the door creek open making me look at it. And it's Momo unnie's back.

I was about to run to her but Tzuyu unnie grabbed me with a hug.

"We bought Kookeu a playmate." Tzuyu unnie whispered to my ear.

"But i'm his playmate," I said with a pout.

"Yes you are, and he's your playmate now too." Tzuyu unnie whispered again making me excited and wonder what they bought.

I watch Momo unnie walk with still her back facing us, until I heard a bark. My face lit up, when Momo unnie faced us revealing a super cute brown dog on her hand.

Tzuyu unnie let go of me, I run to Momo unnie to check the dog.

"We saw how sad you are and Tzuyu when Gucci passed away, so we get another one." Nayeon unnie said while I'm still petting the dog on Momo unnie's hand.

"What do you want to name him?" Momo unnie asked.

"Boo!" I said jumping up and down repeating the name, that makes the dog bark.

"Why boo?" Tzuyu unnie said walking towards us.

"Becuase Momo unnie shocked me earlier saying 'boo' and we love Boo from Monster Inc." I explained.

Momo unnie handed me Boo and I played with him. He likes me!! Soon Kookeu came barking.

I played with the two dog, I'm happy Kookeu and Boo get along so fast.

We ate dinner and watch some TV shows after, like we always do.

"Okay Y/n/n time to sleep, you have school tomorrow." Jihyo unnie announced making me pout because I'm still playing with Boo.

"I'll sleeo in my room tonight with Boo and Kookeu!" I said running to my with the dogs on my hands.

I place them in the bed while I lay beside them. I saw how comfortable Kookeu was because he always sleep here, while Boo was still looking for his comfort spot.

And I soon drifted to sleep.

-