chapter 15

At 4:00 am there's someone who's still awake inside Y/n's room holding dozen of assorted color pens that she got from Y/n's school bag.

"Hey bit- I mean- Hey kiddo, wake up! Come on!" She whispered scream on the younger's ear while shaking it. And when I said shaking, not lightly but really shaking her hard.

"wHaT??" Y/n irritably exclaimed being disturb on her beauty sleep.

Tzuyu smiled evilly holding the pens up to let the younger see it. When Y/n laid an eye on it, she felt like her super sleepy body woke up.

"Let's do it, come on unnie." The latter suddenly leads the way. She started doodling on Nayeon's face who's beside her. While Tzuyu started with Chaeyoung who's at the edge.

The two is always buddy on their trips, partner in crimes as others call it. But the sisters call it 'Maknaes Thing'

Y/n was on her third victim when she suddenly gasped in realization making Tzuyu a bit nervous that maybe her sister found out something she did.

"Are these my pens?!" Y/n whispered scream to Tzuyu.

"Uh yeah- you know I can buy you tons tomorrow or later." Tzuyu reasoned, and Y/n just rolled her eyes and nodded.

Y/n is on her last victim which is Sana. She chose this squirrel to be last because a little move might wake her already. She moved closer and ready her pen. She slowly laid the pen but quickly held it up when the latter stir in her sleep. Just a little more doodles and she's done with Sana.

This is what challenge is to Y/n.

"We gotta go back to sleep," Y/n smiled evilly.

"Give me five kiddo!" Tzuyu whispered high fiving her younger sister with a smirk, but the latter shrug it off at the thought that it was because of what they did. It's not.

The two went back to sleep with smiles on their faces.

•••

Jihyo was the first one to wake up, yawning while grabbing the comb on Y/n's night stand. Not minding anything. She got up and stretched up with a yawn before looking at her sisters who are still peacefully sleeping. When she first laid her eyes to Momo who slept between her and Sana, she choked on air and laughed silently. She roamed her eyes to all of her sister's faces and all have drawings on their faces except Tzuyu, she knew she has it too. At first she thought it was Y/n and her but the younger also have some drawings on her face.

Or they both did unless Tzuyu sabotage it. Jihyo thought.

She saw Y/n's colored pens on the study table, so she immediately grab one and went near close to Tzuyu. She slowly doodled on the Yoda's face trying not to wake her up. She giggled showing her gummy smile when she finished.

Jihyo headed to the bathroom to wash her face that is full of drawing. After that she went to the kitchen  and saw Mrs. Ahn preparing for breakfast so she just helped her while waiting for her sisters to wake up.

Minutes later, Jeongyeon came out of the room rubbing her eyes. Literally just got up, meaning she doesn't know about all the doodles on her face.

"Is that pancake you're cooking?" Jeongyeon asked making her way to the kitchen.

"Yup," Jihyo said while flipping the pancakes. "Why don't you gargle first then wake the others up." still not telling her about the drawings.

Jeongyeon obeyed and went to the bathroom to wash her face and to brush her teeth also. Not until she reached mirror she screamed for Jihyo. "YAH! Jihyo-yah."  Jihyo hurriedly went to her laughing.

"It wasn't me, I swear. It's Tzuyu." Jihyo said between her laughs.

After Jeongyeon washed her face, they went upstair to wake the others. The 8 girls are still peacefully sleeping.

"Hey wait. Take a picture first." Jeongyeon took  out her phone and took pictures of her sisters with drawings on their faces.

"Ready?"

The speaker blast a loud Touch down  that made everyone flinch and groan.

"UGh unnie~" The two maknaes berried their faces to the pillow and cover themselves with blanket.

"Momo, look at your face." Sana said when she saw Momo's face with drawings, and bursted out laughing.

"Why don't you look at yours too?" Momo spitted as she saw her reflection from her phone.

"EeeeEeehHhh??" Sana ran to Y/n's bathroom to look at the mirror.

"Y'all have it too tho." Momo announced still in her morning mind.

They all turn their heads to Jihyo and Jeongyeon who doesn't have any drawings to their faces. "It wasn't us," Jihyo said putting both of her hands up before pointing at the two who's still under their blankets. They all averted their eyes to their to maknaes, and nodded in sync. 

"ATTACK!" Chaeyoung cutely yelled.

They all dive in to tickle the two, not letting them out of their blankets.

"Kyaah! unnie stop! Gah! hajimaa~" The two beg them to stop.

"Tzuyu unnie- is- t-the mastermind!" Y/n screamed between her laughs and breathing.

They stopped when they are also out of breathe because of laughing  so much. The two went out of their blanket catching their breath.

"Wait, you have drawings too!" Y/n burst out laughing when she saw Tzuyu's face.

"And so do you." Tzuyu laughed too.

"I thought's it's only Tzuyu because you have doodles on your faces too." Jihyo stated while laughing.

And now they're all laughing. What a good way to start a morning.