Chapter 26

TW: language

"What a small world, isn't it?" Her voice is so terrifyingly familliar. "Im?"

Her voice sent chills to my spine. Making me feel goosebumps. I can feel my anxiety growing inside me when she grabbed my shoulder and slowly made me face her.

"What? Happy now? You got me kicked out of the school!" Sunghyun yelled at me and pushed me to door, hitting my back hard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I tried to shield myself from her slap but instead she pushed me to the sink.

"You dumb bitch! Because of you I won't graduating this year!" She kept yelling and slapped me. I feel my cheeks sting, my eyes shut as I ready myself for another slap but it didn't came.

"Watch who you call a 'dumb bitch' if you are that." Tall shadow towering Sunghyun's body, I saw m Tzuyu unnie holding her wrist tightly.

"Who the fuck are you to interfere?!" Sunghyun yelled again, and Tzuyu unnie pulled her away from me.

"Why do you care? Stupid bitch." My unnie cursed.

Can I pronounce her dead already? I thought, because I've never seen Tzuyu unnie's eyes this mad.

"Let go of me!" Sunghyun exclaimed, trying to free herself from the tight grip.

"What's happening here?" Chaeyoung unnie suddenly appeared opening the door with Sana unnie beside her.

"This dumbdumb just called Y/n a 'dumb bitch' and slapped her." She said in a low tone.

"What the hell, are you okay sweetie?" Sana unnie hurriedly came to me caressing my now red cheek from her slap. The situation is too overwhelming that I couldn't answer her.

"No one can hurt her and call her like that, so you must have so much courage to do that." Chaeyoung unnie said as she walks beside Tzuyu unnie.

"Or you just never learn from your mistake? Aw, poor kid too dumb to learn from her own mistakes." Tzuyu unnie even mocked. I watched Sunghyun's face expression, from angry to teary.

"Hey kid, don't you dare ever get close to Y/n ever again, or else you won't be graduating next year too. Or worse case scenario, no future for you." Sana unnie let go of me and also went close to Sunghyun and level her face to hers.

"What's taking you all so lo- Y/n!" Momo unnie went to run to me. "Who the hell did this to you?! Shit- your inhaler," that's when I become aware that I'm having trouble of breathing.

Anxiety take over my body that I cannot breath. I felt weak, but slowly gaining my strength.

Momo unnie lifted me up, putting her hands on my waist to support my weight, the three also went to me with concerned eyes.

"Can you breathe now?" Sana unnie asked rubbing my back to ease me.

"Yeah- it's just anxiety attack." I stammered, while I breathe deeply.

"Who the fuck was that?" Momo unnie asked as she's still clueless.

"Sunghyun, her senior who got kicked out." Tzuyu unnie answered.

"Because of me, so I guess I deserve this." I said and stood straight, but I can't because I can still feel the pain from my back.

"Who said that? It's their own fault." Sana unnie said with the tone of annoyance.

"But still. Let's go now, we're having dinner, right?" I tried changing the topic and walk away.

We all walked to our table and sit. The food is already served.

"We could just take it out if you want." Momo unnie suggested.

"No unnie, let's eat here." I said, I already ruined the night,and they wanted to eat here in the first place.

We started eating in silence. No one dared to talk. It was dead silence, you can only hear the utensils hitting the plates. But I guess this silence is better.

After our meal, we headed to our van. Sana unnie sat beside me at the last row and hugged my side but didn't said anything.

"Please don't tell the other unnies." I broke the silence.

"And why is that?" Chaeyoung unnie asked. I know she'll definitely tell them, or would text or call them by now.

"I just don't want them to worry." I answered. I gave them too much worries all their already.

"And you think keeping it from them will make it better?" Sana unnie asked looking up to me and I just nodded. "No, you'll give them more worries in that case."

"But I gave you too much worried already." I look down because I feel really guilty.

"It's part of life Y/n, you are our duty, and worrying is part of that. It's normal for us to be worried because we are your sisters and we care for you." Momo unnie said and held my hands.

"Now, enough. Stop thinking about that ugly kid and about us. Focus on yourself, and rest already, we'll handle the unnies." Tzuyu unnie said as we arrived.

We hop off the van and entered the house. I walked behind Momo unnie and hugged her.

"Sorry I ruined our dinner unnie." I whispered.

"Hey it's okay, what's important now is that you're okay." She faced me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I went to my room to change into my pajamas and head to Chaeyoung unnie's room.

"What are you doing here witch?" She asked when she saw me open her door.

"Sleep. Good night, love you..." I said before closing my eyes.

Even if they are mean to me sometimes, I know they love me. I know they'll protect me at all costs. And no matter what, they'll always care for me. That's what sisters are for.

______________________

Don't kill me y'all!

Anywys, labyu all.
Kbye. Mwuamwua