Chapter 30

"Let's go camping!" I yelled inside Nayeon unnie's room jumping on her bed. 

"What?" She mumbled.

"I said, let's go camping!" I shook her body.

"Why are you so random? It's so early in the morning," She grunts while checking her phone for the time.

"Where do you think I go it from?" I asked obviously pertaining to her. "And that's the point! We can enjoy the whole day and the whole night."

"Ugh, whatever. Go wake up the others," she told me and pushed me off her bed.

I wake up the others by also jumping on their bed and get the same reaction as Nayeon unnie. Except for Tzuyu unnie though, she was already awake when I slid to her door.

"Why are we going camping?" Momo unnie groaned as she walked into the kitchen still half asleep.

"To a getaway," I answered.

It's to take a rest from everything. Breath in fresh air and relax. I also think it's what my sisters needed. Break and relaxation. And of course also to enjoy and have the time solely for us.

We packed the things that we will be needing. The food, the tents, and some games to play, I bought badminton and ball, also board games.

"Hey bring extra clothes, I know you kids will make a mess later and will sweat a lot," Nayeon unnie said while loading our stuff at the back of the van.

"Says the one who might make a mess first," Jeongyeon unnie teased.

"Alright kids, let's go," Jihyo unnie called out to cut the two who might not stop bickering.

We took two vehicles because of our stuff. I rode the car with Mina, Sana, and Tzuyu unnie and Nayeon unnie was the one driving. On the van, it was Jeongyeon unnie driving.

When we arrived at the campsite, we set up our tents and started cooking our food for lunch. Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie were the ones assigned to make fire, while Nayeon and Mina unnie were assigned for the barbeques, Momo and Chaeyoung unnie for the food for lunch and Sana and Dahyun unnie for our drinks. While me, I play with the dogs and look around the place.

"Yo unnie, do you hear that?" I pulled Tzuyu unnie with me.

"Hear what? It's peaceful here," Tzuyu unnie said while standing up from the tent.

"The sound of water!" I got excited when I realized what sound it is from.

This place is far from the city, you can't hear any sound of the vehicles just the birds,  sounds of the crickets, the wind, and the water. I think it's a river.

"Unnie, come on!" I pulled her once again to where the sound is coming from. The way there was so slope and a little slippery, there also a lot of big rocks around.

"Woah," I gasped as I saw the clear water flowing on the river and some fishes swimming around. 

"Hey, careful. That path might be deep," Tzuyu unnie said as kneeled to touch the water.

"Look here!" she started taking photos of me. 

We both sat at the riverside with our feet on the water and our pants folded above our knees, taking in the calming beautiful scenery in front of us. And suddenly she splashed water on my face.

"Hey!" I shield my face using my hands as she continued. "My glasses are getting wet!"

"Who told you to wear glasses?" She said splashing one more time.

"Oh? Oh? Let me give you my eyes and let see you can live without glasses," I said while trying wipe my face.

"There's the thing called contact lense," She stood up.