Chapter 28

Yey! It's Christmas eve! And yet my sisters are nowhere to be found. They are at the rehearsal for their concert on Christmas day. 

The house is full of the Christmas spirit, a big Christmas tree with a bunch of presents underneath. There are also socks with our names on them hanging on the window. 

For sure my sisters are so tired when they get home. So, I'm wondering we're still going to be able to celebrate on Christmas eve. Usually, every Christmas eve, we'll have a party, play games, eat, and exchange gifts to open in the morning. Then we all cuddle up in one bed to sleep. 

But this time I don't think if we are able to do those. Maybe just eat and sleep, then their concert tomorrow. It's okay, I guess. 

Me, having nothing to do; doze off on the couch while 'Home Alone' is still playing on the television, with some snacks beside me. I only realized when I opened my eyes and other movie is playing. I turn to look at the other side, only to see my sisters sat on the ground and some on the couch; and that it's already night.

"Y'all home already." I sat up.

"Yeah, like two hours ago while you're snoring." Tzuyu unnie said while not taking off her from the screen.

"Hey, I don't snore," I retorted, but she just ignored me. While I was being tackled by Dahyun unnie.

"Are you okay?" She asked on the hug which made me confused.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You were watching 'Home Alone' when we got here, and you are home alone," Dahyun unnie explained, tightening the hug. She's really sweet, she notices every single thing.

"Oh, don't worry I am. I just thought earlier that you'd be so tired today from your rehearsal and we wouldn't be able to celebrate on Christmas eve and even Christmas tomorrow," I spoke up and they're all like 'aww'.

"Aw, Y/n don't worry. We can still eat and play games, it's still early and we'll stay up until Christmas." Nayeon unnie said and sat beside me too.

"But you have to rest. You have concert tomorrow." 

"Yeah, they do. But I don't." Jeongyeon unnie smiled cheekily. "Wanna go somewhere with me?"

"Yes!" I responded immediately. It's happy yet sad, happy because I'll get to spend time with her, sad because she won't be able to join the others and not see their fans.

We spent our night playing some games and ate dinner that they ordered. The next day, Christmas morning we opened the presents. I received a lot because I have nine sisters of course and some from my friends. They then left to prepare for their concert.

I spent the whole day with Jeongyeon unnie. We'd like to attend the concert but there's no more slot. So, we went to an amusement park and rode almost all the rides. We had so much fun. We ate at a fancy restaurant that serves pretty delicious foods.

--

Today is December 29, Sana unnie's birthday.  Today is the day when she was born, as you know. Anyways, I really have nothing prepared actually so I need to buy some time.

"Unnie, has anyone greeted Sana unnie already?" I whispered to Momo unnie who's beside me.

"Nope, no one." She whispered back.

I asked my unnies to pretend that we had all forgotten that it's her birthday. And she seems pretty sad because of it. We're all here at the JYPE building because I also have training today. My sisters had just finished their practice and were acting to go home and just leave Sana unnie because she still have to do a vlive.

We all went to the van to get the cake and some balloons, we stayed on one of the practice room while watching Sana unnie's live.

She's now talking about how her members all forgot her birthday and hasn't greeted her yet.

"The members hasn't greeted me yet," she pouted. "Like literally non of them has. They must've forgotten because we're all busy and tired, so it's okay."

We all 'awwed' by her statement, and decided that it's time to go. Nayeon unnie holds the cake while the others holds balloons. We lit up the candle when we our in front of the door and opened it.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sana, happy birthday to you~" we sang while Sana unnie is too stunned to speak, "Happy Birthday Sanaya~" she was  standing up infront of the camera while watching us.

"I thought you all forgot," she ran to us and cried after blowing the candle.

"Of course we did not silly." Nayeon unnie said and hugged her then we joined.

"Her plan," Jihyo unnie said while pointing at me. We are behind the camera and hidden from the live.

"Yah, Y/n-ah." She pouted so I hugged her and said sorry.

They went to join Sana unnie's vlive and eating the cake we baught. While I sat beside the door also eating cake they passed me.

"Who's Y/n? Y/n?" I heard my name being called why they were ready the comments. They are looking at each other.

"That is Nayeon unnie's other nickname." Sana unnie answered, maybe the fans heard her earlier when she called me.

They gigled trying to kill the tension.

_______________________

Late but whatever. Happy Birthday to our gayest Sana! <3