chapter 8

Mina's POV

That's when the two started to notice my existence. They bowed when they saw me.

"Hi I'm Shin Yuna, Treasurer of the student council." The red haired girl introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Chaeryoung, sergeant at arms." The brown haired introduced. "And i'm guess you are Y/n's older sister?"

I nodded, "Yes, i'm Nami." I changed my name so I won't be recognized as Y/n wanted.

"Hi Nami unnie, we are Y/n's friends, actually with the other three but they're in a meeting." Chaeryoung said.

"Ah yeah, Y/n already told me about the five of you. But aren't you both part of the officers?" Theh both nodded. "Then are you not in the meeting?"

"We went to the cafeteria to buy some foods, when we came back, we're already late so we just decided not to go or we'll be scolded by President Im again." One of them explained.

I guess my sister is really a good leader.

"So can you tell me about that Jaehyun guy?" I asked both of them.

The two sat on the couch across me. They look excited to tell the story.

"Jeahyun is one of the most handsome guys here, and one of Y/n's suitors." Yuna started.

"Not just suitor!" Chaeryoung suddenly spoke.

"What? Is he already her ex?!" Yuna asked with gasps making my eyes widen.

I didn't expect this.

"No you stupid! We've been with her for six years since grade school and we all know that she haven't entered any kind of relationship with others." I sigh in relief. If ever Jihyo or Nayeon unnie was the one who's hearing what I heard right now, they are probably freaking out.

"Sorry unnie, Yuna is stupid. What I'm saying is, he's the longest suitor." Chaeryoung continued.

OHKAY.

"So Nami unnie?" The brunette called me out.

"Yes?"

"What's your work?" she asked. Oh no, what will I answer???

"I-i'm a dance instructor." I lied.

"Now we know where she got her talents." they said.

"And wait!" Yuna suddenly said and I looked at her. "You really sound like someone,"

"Yeah, you're voice is too soft. You sound like Mina sunbaenim." Oh yeah? because that's me.

"I do?" I asked them and they nodded. "I have this soft voice maybe because I don't really talk that much, I guess?"

After that conversation, they stayed on the talking on how will my Y/n-nnie will scold them. I can't help but giggle under my mask. Good thing they didn't ask me to pull it down.

"I'm still not done with this topic. Why did you let Y/n clean your classroom earlier?" I heard them talking. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but they are talking really loud.

"You know how unstoppable she is!" Yuna retorted.

"And you know that she can't even clean." They argued.

Yeah true, she never learned because of Nayeon unnie being too protective. She's like; 'No! Y/n can't do that, that's too tiring' 'No! she might get sick' and we all can't do anything about that.

"Y/n cleaned your classroom?" I asked making them turn their heads to me.

"Uh... yes, please don't be mad at us." Yuna said making me laugh.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked again with a chuckle.

"Because we know that you don't let Y/n clean." the latter explained while looking at me. Maybe reading my expression.

"Ah yes, but i'm not like my other unnies, and maybe if they are here, they'll be freaking out or just mad." I said pertaining to Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie.

"So you're not mad?" Chaeryoung asked and I let out a chuckle again.

"Of course i'm not, I'm just shock that she cleaned. Because the last time I remember is she doesn't even know how to hold a broom or mop." I said making the two laugh.

"Actually she asked us to teach her how. We couldn't say no, knowing that she's really unstoppable." Yuna stated let out a cute giggle.

"She really is, only one of our unnie can stop her." we laughed then the door opened revealing Y/n with her friends.

"What are you laughing at?" Y/n asked us.

"Just you breaking the two brooms in our house." I told her.

"Yah! why did you tell them that?" She asked me with her pout but I just laugh at her. She then turn her attention to her two friends and started scolding them for not attending their meeting.

"Hi I'm Yeji and this are Ryujin and Lia." A girl looking like toothless from How to train your dragon, introduced herself and her friends.

I smiled at them and pull my hand out.

"Hi I'm Nami," I said as I shook hands with three of them. "Who taught Y/n how to use the broom?"

"I did, and she don't know how to." The Lia girl answered making me laugh.

After a little talk with Y/n's friends we bid goodbyes as they all left. My little sister is still fixing her table so I just fix her bag so that we're ready to go.

"You done? Let's go," I said and she nodded her head and I noticed that she grabbed the chocolate box. We make our way to our van to see Mr. Ahn waiting for us. We hopped in and Mr. Ahn started driving.

"So who's Jaehyun?" I suddenly asked and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Just someone in our school." She answeres me looking away.

"So who's this from?" I asked again with a smirk pointing at the chocolate box.

"Okay... Okay. He's my suitor, please don't tell other unnies, you know how they react." She plead making me laugh hard. She looked at me confused.

"I didn't even asked if he is, but you just said it." I laughed more. "What if I tell Sana unnie?" I acted like thinking, putting my index finger under my chin.

"No!!!!~ please don't tell any of them." She whined.

"Okay, I won't. But how about Mr Ahn? He heard it." I surrendered, as I don't want Sana unnie and Jihyo unnie to freak out or be more strict to her.

Y/n looked at Mr. Ahn with pleading eyes, he glanced at the rare mirror.

"Don't worry Y/n-ssi your secret is safe with me." Mr. Ahn said with reassuring smile, making Y/n sigh in relief.

"Anywhere you wanna go before going home?" I asked her and she looked at me with happy eyes.

"Can we get a cof-"

"That's a no." I said sternly because I don't want Jihyo unnie to kill me for getting her coffee.

She pouted but didn't protested. Good girl, maybe she doesn't want unnies to beat her ass too.

We're no infront of our front door, I grabbed the knob and was about to twist it when Y/n hold my hand. I looked at her with questioning look.

"Our secret unnie," she looked at me with a pout. I gave her a reassuring smile before fully twisting the knob and went inside.

There was no one in the living room so we walked straightly to the kitchen and we saw all of them there. Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie cooking while the others are helping. And Sana unnie is just watching, maybe they didn't allowed her to do anything knowing how clumsy she is, she might burn the kitchen.

Sana unnie noticed us and went to hug me and Y/n. "How's school Y/n-ah?" She asked our sister who answered her delightly.

-