chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I opened the door, and got all their attention.  They're being a mess. They are jamming to some songs while jumping and singing with it.

Thank God, they didn't heard it.

I was about to close it again and just sit in front when Jihyo unnie signalled me not to and just sit on the first row seats and they give the camera to the back at Dahyun Unnie.

I was hesitant of course, they're fans might see me.

"Look at you, you're so sweaty." Jihyo unnie said while wiping my sweat on my forehead then my back.

"Aish, Y/n you're so sweaty you should change." Nayeon unnie came from the back and said with a low voice so that their vlive wont record it, and handed me my T-shirt and a water bottle.

I wonder where they always got my stuffs when I needed it.

I drank the water and change into the shirt. Jihyo and Nayeon unnie joined the vlive while Momo unnie was the one who transfer to the front seat just to hug me and stay with me.

"Where did this chocolate came from?" Momo unnie asked as she saw the chocolate box beside my bag.

Oh no. What should I say??

"I got it earlier, someone gave me." I said, because I can't lie. They know it when i'm lying. But she just shrugged it off when Dahyun unnie called her and she joined them again.

I was too sleepy and tired from school, so Mina unnie came to me make me sleep on her.

"Awu, look at this baby, she looks so cute!!" I heard my unnies squeeling in my sleep.

"How come she's 16 years old already? Yesterday she's just like a baby running to our rooms." Are they staring at me? Is that a flash? They're taking picture of me again.

"Are we going to wake her up? Or just carry her to the house?" I heard Momo unnie said, then I slowly open my eyes.

"No need, I think she's awake." Mina unnie said and I got up fully.

"You guys are so noisy, I know I'm so pretty but you don't have to be so loud." I said and pout.

"You're such a baby." Chaeyoung unnie said pinching my cheeks

"You guys just said that earlier." I said again when Chaeyoung unnie let go of me. And we got off the van and entered our house.

We went to the dining area to eat dinner first. The food ready already. It's all veggies and healthy foods. Jihyo unnie barely let us eat junk and unhealthy foods, but when she's away and Nayeon unnie is left with us it's the time when we eat not so healthy foods.

"Hey forgot to tell you guys about this because we're doing a live earlier." Momo unnie came with the box of chocolate from Jaehyun. Oh no.

"What's that?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Y/n said she got this from someone." Right when Momo unnie announced they all made an 'Ooohh' sound.

"Who's that someone?"

"Someone's courting you?"

"Someone is courting my baby Y/n?!"

"Are you gay?"

"Is it a guy?"

They bombarded me with a lot of questions. Can somebody tell how will I answer them all.

"It's a guy, i'm not gay, and he's just someone in our school and I don't really know him." I stated and they went silent.

"Okay, just give me some of this chocolates!" Dahyun unnie exclaimed. For chocolates, hays...

"You guys can take it all, I don't like it either, it's too sweet." I said and Dahyun unnie as a chocolate monster, grabs it all and put it beside her.

"By the way, Y/n it's weekend tomorrow, are you going with us to the studio or just stay here?" Jihyo unnie asked me.

I always go with them at the studio every weekend when I don't have classes. People there already knows me, since I go there since I was still young.

"I'll come, I have nothing to do tomorrow. And I also wanted to dance along, it's been weeks." I answered. I learned dancing and singing with them.

"So President Im, how was school earlier?" Sana unnie suddenly asked with a teasing look, making me glare at her.

"President Im?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"YAH! Jihyo, look. Y/n is glaring at me!" Sana unnie said pointing at me while i'm still glaring at her.

"President Im! Glaring is bad!" Said Jihyo unnie making me pout.

"What? Your friends called you that earlier! And students in your school too for sure!" My squirrel unnie said and I sighed defeatedly.

"But still, it's when you guys are the ones who's calling me that." I said still pouting.

"Enough with the pouting little President Im, you're cute but i'm still cuter." Tzuyu unnie teased me for pouting.

"I'm not little! I'm taller than Chaeyoung unnie!" I exclaimed back making Chaeyoung unnie to turn her head on me with her mouth still full of food and furrowed brows.

"Love you, unnie~~" i said doing aegyo, using my charms to them will always work no matter what.

"lucky Y/n with inborn cuteness." Jeongyeon unnie said then laughed.

After dinner we went to the living room and watch some tv. They turned it off when it's 10 pm, it's time to sleep now.

They let me sleep late until 10 pm when it's weekend and 9 pm when weekdays because of my school.

"Can I sleep with Tzuyu unnie?" I asked and Tzuyu unnie looked at me.

"Pwease??" I plead. I know even if I don't do this, she would let me.

"No need to do that, let's go!" She said opening her arms for me and I jumped to her arms hugging her.

"Why does Tzuyu get a hug while I didn't when I make you sleep on me earlier?" Mina unnie said pouting. Aww, my unnie is being cute.

I let go of Tzuyu unnie and run to Mina unnie which makes us see her gummy smile when I hug her. "There unnie, thank you!" And I kissed her cheeks.

I went to my other unnies and kissed them good night too.  We go to Tzuyu unnies room and we drifted to our dreamlands.

I don't care about my age when i'm with them.

__