chapter 17

Third Person's POV

The event went on. Twice performed three to five song. The students went crazy, screaming and chanting. And the busy president is making sure that everything is perfect.

After Twice's performance the students and of course Y/n had to say goodbye to them as the girl group has another schedule for that day. The school event went on. Booths all around the the school. For Y/n, it's her time to just sit down and relax. She walked around the school with Chaeryoung and they stopped when they heard a band inside a classroom which is for now booth room. They went inside to see a student band playing.  They both sat on the chair, because Y/n said their song is super relaxing.

Y/n was just vibing while checking her phone, clearly not paying attention to the band just to the song. Chaeryoung on the other hand watched them play, until her eyes landed to the drummer. She tapped Y/n's shoulder, but the younger ignored her. The latter ran out of patience and just turned the younger's head to the stage making her flinch and shock on who's on the stage.

The band vocalist walked to her and lead her to the stage handing her a mic. She glanced at the back, glancing at the drummer, Jaehyun. The student crowd is now screaming and cheering her. Guess she's really talented that the whole school knew. She started harmonizing and vibing to the song. Chaeryoung in her seat smiled widely at her clapping and cheering her eventually.

---

The school event ended. Night time, time for everyone to go home. Also Y/n who is now fixing her stuffs inside the student council office. Yeji entered the office with worried face making the latter confuse.

"What's up with the worried face?" The younger asked.

"The car isn't working, i'm afraid we can't send you home. And maybe we'll just get a cab." Yeji answered. They are going to send Y/n home because Mr. Ahn said their van was in the repair shop so he might fetched her late, but Y/n said that her will just send her home so no need to be worried.

"oh it's alright. I-" Y/n was cutted by the person who entered.

"I can send you all home." The person from the door butted in, Jaehyun.

"Are you sure about that?" Yeji asked him, while y/n looked hesitant. 'I think it'll be so awkward' The younger thought.

"Yup, let's go. Y'all can fit in my car I guess." Jaehyun said leading the way to his car.  The four outside the office stood there confuse until yeji told them that they are riding with Jaehyun.

They waled to Jaehyun's car. The car was pretty big and can fit six of them.  The five all sat at the back and they have occupied all of the space. She had no choice but to sit on the front seat with Jaehyun.

"Nice car, Jaehyun." Yuna  complimented.

They hit the road. It was quiet as they are all tired. Y/n was the only one left in the car alone with the guy as the five was already sent home. 'Seriously, why is my house the furthest? I should've just called Mr. Ahn to fetch me,' She  complained to her mind.

"Thank you for the ride." Y/n said as they arrived in front of the house beside their's. Tricks ;)

"Uh- President Im?" Jaehyun called her when she was about to open the door.

"Yes...?" The latter turned her head to him.

"I've been courting you for years..." Jaehyun started.

"Did I ask you to court me?" Y/n calmly said.

"N-no but you never told me anything, I just keep getting rejected without you telling me. And there are a lot of guys who's also courting you. But I never gave up-" he stammered.

"Why didn't you give up on me?" She asked bluntly.

"I don't know. I just seem to like you a lot."

"And I don't? I'm so sorry Jaehyun-ssi, but I really can't accept your love. there more other girls who's much better than me." Y/n rejected him, but at least now it really came out of Y/n's mouth. "But maybe if you want to, we can be friends. Feel special you're my only friend who's boy.

"Screw that someone much better than you, you're perfect." Jaehyun chuckled despite feeling broken inside. "Sure, of course I'd love to be your friend. That's an honor. Gosh I feel a little, just a little bit broken now." He laughed the pain away as he now just feel relieved, at least they are friends, he still have the title of 'boy' friend.

"Great." Y/n smiled to him widely.

"Oh please don't smile to me like that for now, I might fall even more." He covered his eyes dramatically.

"Alright, I wont smile to you." The girl remove her smile from her face.

"But please favor. Let me like you for a while, I can't just take it out of me, you know?" The lad asked.

"I understand-" Y/n was cutted off when her phone rang, her Jihyo unnie is calling her. She looked at Jaehyun with wide eyes before answering the call.

"Hello, unnie?" Y/n answered the call.

"When are you coming home?" Jihyo asked stictness can hear with her tone.

"Actually... I just arrived."  Awkwardly said.

"Alright."

"See you inside, unnie." She hanged up.

She looked at her phone to see Mina's messages.

Pengu Unnie🐧

Yah Y/n-ah. What time are you going home?

Y/N!!!! ENOUGH WITH THAT!! THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU!

JIHYO AND NAYEON UNNIE ARE IN THE BALCONY LOOKING AT YOU TALKING WITH THAT GUY!

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHOOPING YOU ASS NOW.

DAMN Y/N I SWEAR, THEY ARE  ABOUT TO GO DOWN THERE AND MURDER THAT GUY WITH YOU.

OH GOSH IS THAT JAEHYUN?

THANK ME I STOPPED THEM.

YOU KID, I SWEAR GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW.

--

"Um, I'll get going now. My unnie called me already." Y/n told him trying to hide how nervous she is feeling because of Mina's messages. She was about to open the door but Jaehyun stopped him and went out to open it for her.

"Bye, see you at school." He bid his good bye.

"Thank you again for the ride." waved and watch him drive away before heaving a big sigh.

She walked her way to their house slowly opening the front door and peeking inside. Seeing no one at sight she walked inside but shocked when one of her unnies called.

"Y/n." she heard Jihyo's scrariest voice.

--

Let Jaehyun have his chapter. HAHAHA lol

Sorry for the late updates. Taking hiatus or nah... Idk. I'll just update when I update.

Proofread soon!

Y'ALL!!! THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY IN THE SECOND TASTING!! WAAAAAHH. IMMA DIE!!!

Bye y'all love_u!! :)