chapter 18

Y/n's POV

"Y/n." I heard Jihyo Unnie's scrariest voice.

"Oh hi there unnies, I didn't saw you there. By the way our principal said that you all are really so pretty and talented." I awkwardly smiled at them as I tried to lit the mood up a little.

Because from what Mina unnie texted me and the way that Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie's faces are like they are so mad. If looks could kill i've been burried the moment I stepped inside the house. So obvious that all of them are here in the living room with worried faces. Except Mina unnie tho. How dare she just play with her phone.

"Oh yeah? Why are you home just now?" Nayeon unnie asked me sternly with her raised left brow.

"My friend's car is broken, and ours too." I answeres nervously.

"You could have called one of us to fetch you." Nayeon raised her voice a little making me tense up.

"But I know you're already tired."

"Even so, we'd still fetch you." Jeongyeon unnie spoke in low tone.

"So how'd you get home?" Jihyo unnie asked with her brows also raised up interogating me.

"A friend insisted to send-" I was cutted off by Nayeon unnie.

"A friend? Are you sure a friend?!" She raised her voice.

"Yea-"

"A friend who looks at you romantically??!" It's time for Jihyo unnie to raise hers too.

They were yelling at me as if what I did was a crime. And they are interogating me like I killed ten person asking me how I killed them.

"What?! No!-" I defended.

"Oh maybe I didn't just saw my sister having a romantic moment with a guy in his car smiling at each other." Nayeon unnie narrated. What the hell is up with that? Is there anything romantic at rejecting someone?

"Chill, Jaehyun is just her suitor." Mina unnie blurted out. Oh no.

"He's what?" Jeongyeon unnie looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Gosh did I said that out loud?" Mina unnie said covering her mouth. Nice one, now this is worse.

"And how do you know him?" Oh no here's Jihyo unnie blowing up on her. She's now in my mess. Tell me why did I even agreed on riding with Jaehyun.

"When I fetched her, he entered her office." Mina unnie plainly explained.

"Then now maybe they upgraded." Sana unnie joined while there's Momo unnie grabbing her hand to stop her. "What?! We made an agreemenr! No relationships until she graduates!" Sana unnie turned to her side streessedly.

"Who's the chocolate is from, then?" Dahyun unnie asked raising suspicion from all the chocolates she ate.

"From him, even the last one." Mina unnie answered for me. Mina unnie! Please stop answering them, you're getting in my trouble.

I bit my lips looking down not knowing what to say because if I ever say something they will turn it up and make assumptions.

"That's it Y/n give me your phone, you won't have it for a week." Jihyo unnie demanded so I gave it to her. "And for you Mina, give me your phone too for tonight and no video games for a week. I will confiscate your computer." She also demanded to Mina unnie.

"What?! What did I do?" Mina unnie defensively asked.

"You knew about it and you never told us anything." Nayeon unnie answered in her low tone voice.

My eyes is welling up with tears, I bit my lips hard trying to stop it from falling. Why can't they just let me explain.

"Seriously?! It's because we both agreed not to tell you all because we know how you'd react! Just like right now." Mina unnie suddenly burst out. I took them in shock as unnie never shouted like that ever in her life.

She threw her phone on the couch then grabbed my wrist to drag me in my room. Once we entered my room I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Shh. Don't cry, it's okay. They just over reacted because of their over protectiveness." Mina unnie hugged me as she tried to calm me down with her also breaking voice like she's holding up some tears.

"I understand they are overprotective but why do they have to be like that and also get you in it." I sobbed. "Why can't they just let me explain without cutting me off?" She rubbed my back.

"It's alright. Tell me what really happened." She asked still hugging me  and rubbing the back of my head.

"Yeji unnie's car was broken so we all have no transport home, the suddenly Jaehyun came out and insisted to give us a ride. I don't want to, but all mu friends already agreed so i have no choice." I narrated to her.

"What happened in the car?" She let go of me and loked into my face.

"I rejected him." I simply said. "Is there anything romantic about rejectjng someone?" She laughed out at what I said.

"You really did?"

"Yup, he's now a friend actually." I answered firmly.

"They could've let you explain and not do this." She crossed her arms infront of her chest sulking.

"Sorry unnie I got you into my mess." I apologized to her because i'm really feeling guilty right now.

"What are you saying? It's okay!" She cheered me up. "Come on, change your clothes I'll get us some foods."

I'm really thankful that Mina unnie is on my side and always understands me. Welp, except when we play video games.

-

Tell me Twice is killing you with every teaser without telling me Twice is killing you with every teaser.

Oh another, is your bias is still your bias now?

I love reading your comments, it boost me up thank you :)