chapter 23

Y/n's POV

I AM FINALLY GETTING OUT OF THIS BORING HOSPITAL!!

So last night, the doctor said I can finally go home. I bet my sister don't want me to, because they were all like; "Are you sure doctor?", "Did you run other test?".

DON'T YOU WANT YOUR PRETTY SISTER TO GO HOME?😭😭

They are currently fixing our things, readying to go home. I'm really wondering how come they don't have work or any schedule. They are all here, always present. Usually in some days, one or two is nowhere to be found.

And me? I was stuck in this super boring hospital room for a week. No school, or anything. Good thing the squad came to visit everyday, unnies already told me that they already knew... so I guess the cat was out of the box to them.

Well, it's not really boring watching Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie getting scolded by Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie when they made me a drawing book.

Imma give you some flashbacks.'

"Hey we ju-  Shi- Chaeyoung - ah!! What the hell did you do to Y/n?" Nayeon exclaimed as soon as she entered the room, making the sleeping girl on the bed flinch.

"She's not a paper! You could've used the ones she have in bag." Jihyo added.

"It's too boring in this place and it wasn't just me. Dahyun joined." Chaeyoung spoke pointing at Dahyun.

"But it was your idea!" Dahyun retorted.

"No! it was yours!!" the cub roared.

While Y/n here was checking all the drawings on her arm. 'Wow, I just slept and now i'm tattooed.'

"Yah! Momo-yah! Why did u let thim do this?" Jihyo scolded Momo who's just sitting and using her phone.

"What? I warned them not draw in her face!" Momo faught back.

"You still let them do it! You're supposed to look after them!" - Nayeon.

"Bish they are in their 20's." Momo talked back before putting all her attention back to her phone.

Okay, enough with the flashbacks. I'm finally going home and can play games!

We're now inside the van all of them are quiet, must be tired. Aw, my poor unnies are tired staring at my beautiful face and annoying me for a week.

The past days, they don't talk to me about school. They talk about random things, like super random. And when I say random, really really random. But Yuna once told me that three sunbaes were suddenly kicked out, but she got hit on the head by Lia unnie and didn't told me who- oh dang! Wait three sunbaes??? Suhyun and her squad consists of three members...

"Unnie!" I suddenly spoke in realization making all of them shot up.

"What?!" They all turned to me with worried face. Ehe sorry... And when I say random this is also what I meant.

"You went to my school, right?" I asked them.

"Yeah we did." Mina unnie said while playing a game on her phone.

"What did you do there? What did you tell to the principal?" I asked again.

"Well um... We just um... Talked about your situation and that you'll be homeschooled for a month." Nayeon unnie answered.

"Then why did Yuna told me before that there are students who got kicked out that day?- And homeschooled??!" I hate homeschooling. Like every year, I have to home school every time my heart skips a beat or just when I'm sick. That is so over acting!