loser.

your pov:

"HAHAHA easy!" i say as i beat another student in my class. "you now owe me 100,000 yen, surely you can pay me that much, huh?" i say smirking. "i-i can, just now right now. please spare me some time to repay you." he says on the verge of tears. "of course." i wink and get up. i feel a tug on my sleeve. "sit down, will you?" mary grabbed my sleeve signaling me she wanted to talk. "ugh. just what do you want, saotome." i grunt, annoyed. "you can at least act like we're friends, Y/N."mary laughs as she sits down in the chair across from me. i sigh, and take a seat. all the students surrounds us.
the two best gamblers in the class, finally gambling eachother. mary has always hated me, since elementary. that bitch always kept an eye on me, only because i had money yet went to a public school. she studied hard, to get a scholarship into this academy, and i sorta admired her hardworking skills. but i wouldn't ever want to work that hard. i've always been rich and going to this school was practically handed to me. i guess i can see why she'd be upset, but why at me? damn. along with being the best gamblers in the class, we were also probably the best looking aswell. i mean, she had pretty blonde hair, yellow eyes, natural makeup, clear skin, pretty lips. i guess she is pretty. BUT I STILL HATE HER. that asshole never gave me a chance. i sigh. "i guess we'll finally see who the better gambler is."

——

marys pov:

i hear this bitch yell all excited about beating, ryota. RYOTA. my old damn housepet. it's nothing to be bragging about. i have to humble this girl, i mean i worked my ass off to get here, and she was just handed it like it was nothing. what makes it even worse, is that whenever i was younger, she STILL went to a public school. she made so many friends without even trying. JUST because she had money. it pisses me the fuck off.
not only her being rich, but she's pretty too. she has such a likeable personality, she's independent, smart and flirty. DAMMIT i'm getting carried away. it's just more of a reason to hate her anyways. nows my time to finally beat her. i cant help but smile at the thought of seeing her embarrassed, and humiliated at her defeat. "sit down, will you?" i smirk. ugh i've been craving this victory since as long as i can remember.

——
time skip to the results of the gamble
——

your pov:

"rock.... paper... SCISSORS!" we both yell in unison. "i-... what? how could this-" i feel tears creeping up on me.

——

marys pov:

i won? I WON? HAHAHA what a loser. well know she's in debt to me. hm. this could be fun. "what's wrong, Y/N?... didn't go as you planned?" i giggle and stroke her smooth, pretty face. "we went in all or nothing... you know what that means~..."

——

your pov:

"-you know what that means~..." i- how could i have lost? to her. to fucking mary saotome. the girl i hate the most.
i feel her warm breath on my ear as her hand feels my jawline. "you're my mittens, hm?" she says in a low voice.
the whole class laughs at me. i feel so humiliated. i blush in embarrassment, looking down at the floor.

——

marys pov:

everyone starts laughing at her and it fills me up with rage for some reason. "shut the hell up, idiots. she's MY mittens, not yours. you have no right to laugh at my pet." i say annoyed. everyone goes silent. i sit back down on my desk and knock over my drink on purpose. people start going back to normal and gambling on their own. "hey. Y/N. be a good mittens and go fetch me some paper towels. i 'accidentally' spilled my drink."

——

your pov:

i look down and head to the bathroom to get the paper towels. how the hell did i lose? did she cheat? she had to have cheated. i mean, i'm not a bad gambler. she made a fool out of me, and then stood up for me? is that what that was? i mean, she shut them up. "the fuck is up with that girl anyway." i mumble, as i pull down some paper towels by the sink. i slightly lean on the sink as i'm not the tallest in my age group.
i feel some hands brush across my waist and i turn around. "hey. just what the hell are you-" it was mary.

*authors note*
comment any suggestions or storylines, i'm taking any requests. school starts back for me tomorrow so i might post less often, but i'll still update this story as writing helps me mentally anyways. sorry if there's mistakes, i sorta rushed this chapter. but hopefully i'll get maybe up to 2 more chapters today!