rock paper scissors

your pov:

after we finish up our lunch, we walk out to go back to school.
when we're almost back to school, as we enter the gate we both see sachiko talking to kirari again by the pillars marking the entrance. holding that damn leash, this time including that weird masochist girl. the girl on the leash see's us and notifies sachiko of our presence. mary's eyes widen as she takes my hand out of panic.
"ouc-" the blonde cuts me off.
"quiet. please."
oh right. we're 'together'.

mary really grabbed onto my hand hard, i mean it's red-
i connect my fingers with hers to make it more believable and look back behind us after we make a turn for the other hallway. just for a moment, a split second, i see sachiko's eyes pierce through mine, glowing blood red.
i quickly look back forward. she looked hella pissed... like more than i've ever seen her before-

i lean my head closer to mary's and whisper in her ear.
"she looked pissed... at me."
"no shit. she's a control freak.. and i HATE being controlled. so she's always pissed when she sees me with someone else. friend or not.—"
she lets go of my hand and crosses her arms, making a stop on the staircase.

i stop and lean on the wall.
"—and you."
"me?"
mary looks down and sighs. she makes her way closer to me and grabs my collar.
"you're my girlfriend right now. don't forget on me y/n."
mary says with slight worry and fear in her eyes.
"r-right of course." as the blonde lets go of my collar i quickly recollect myself.
if she keeps randomly grabbing me like that i swear- flusters me everytime.

we continue walking until we finish up the stairs, making it to our homeroom. i put my arm around mary to make up for my stuttering earlier. "sooo~ got any plans? lets hit the gambling dens after school." i say, as my fingers play with her soft hair.
i feel my arm fall back to my side as she flicks me off of her.
"we're here. no moves y/n. okay?" a small smile covers her lips when she said that.
how cute.
"of course."
yeah right.

we make our way into the classroom, and to our surprise, a girl with black hair, brownish eyes, beside a man with brown hair are on a table, gambling against some other students.

my pupils widen seeing this.
WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

i pull mary back outside the classroom. "mary, do you know how good this opportunity this is??? i've heard many things about this girl.—" my eyes go to that black haired lady, signaling who i'm talking about.
mary meets my eye contact again and seems interested.
"—midari messaged me and told me all about her. she's insane. she's known for her crazy large gambles... EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED!! to get your debt back of course and be right on track for the election." i smile but right when my excitement is about to take over to guide her back in the classroom, mary grabs my arm and pulls me backwards.
"where do you think you're going? we're a team and you haven't even heard my opinion." she looks at me, intimidatingly.
".....sorry." suddenly, she giggles.
"what?-"
"you're so easily calmed down... i love it"
she wipes her eyes from laughter and i smile.
"let's try it."
YES.

we head back in the classroom for real this time and the black haired girl smiles excitedly at us.
"OOHH, saotome & l/n!! would you like to gamble with us?"
me and mary freeze in place as we both look at eachother again.
FUCK I FORGOT HER NAME.

"of course.. and your name is?" mary takes over.
thank god for mary.

"jabami, yumeko!"
"well, jabami. what are we playing?"
"rock, paper, scissors."