complicated love.

your pov:

mary sits on my bed looking down. "i don't trust you at all, but you're my only hope right now. got it Y/N?" i-.. huh? me? the fuck. we don't even like eachother.
"got it. continue." she sighs and starts to explain. "it's my ex. she's back in town, and it's horrible news. she's a total control freak and if she figures out i'm still going to this highschool i'm in danger, big danger. she knows where i live and used to always keep my location on." the hell. okay i'm definitely going to stop this. that's not okay. "what's her name?" "Sachiko Juraku."
Sachiko Juraku? why is that name so familiar?

(if you didn't read kakegurui twin read this)

Sachiko Juraku was the public morals committee chairwoman when me and mary were 1st years. she was a 3rd year and basically harassed students for her entertainment.
when she made someone her housepet she made them wear a collar and do as she says. Sachiko was always fond of mary before she graduated and always tried to make mary her housepet.
.......
silence fills the room as i stare at her in complete shock.
"did you say Sach-" "yes, Y/N. i fucking said Sachiko." "r-right. sorry." mary wipes her face and sits up straight.
"well now you know. i dated her, but i need your help, so please let me stay over here until she leaves."
...
this is so unfortunate for the both of us but i guess i'll give some sympathy.
"that's fine." i slightly smile at mary and she smiles back. she leans in and grabs me in for a hug. "honestly, thank you." i blush lightly as i realize this girl is hugging me. "i-.. i didn't mean it like that." mary mumbles and blushes, looking to the side trying to appear tough. i laugh and roll my eyes. "let's get to bed, it's late. also, for now you can wear my clothes to bed." she nods and we both get ready for bed.

after we both showered.

i see mary come out of my bathroom with wet hair and in my clothes.
damn she looks pretty cute in my clo- I GOTTA STOP-.
"what you looking at? dumbass." she barks, noticing me staring at her.
"oh nothing. i just can't believe the fact that we're in this situation." i say with a positive tone in my voice.
mary sits down beside me on the bed. "yeah, true. especially with someone like you, i mean.. how unlucky can i get?" she says looking me up and down, playfully punching my arm.
"you little-" "now now, you're still my housepet aren't you?" she cuts me off, grabbing the collar of my shirt closer to her. "....." my face gets hot again and my mind goes blank. fuck. "yeah that's what i thought." she laughs and lets go of my shirt.
i notice her hand is shaking for some reason.

——

marys pov:

damn. why's it so cold in here?? i get up and go to her closet.
"Aye. Y/N. you got any hoodies? it's hella cold in here." i ask, looking through her closet.
"Yeah, here." Y/N takes her hoodie off barely showing her toned stomach as the hoodie slides over her skin.
i slightly blush at what i just saw. she has a-
before i could finish my thought she throws her hoodie at me.
i grab it and ask "this one? but you were just wearing it." "i don't care. you can have it, i'm not a pussy like you, i can handle the cold." she barks at me. "whatever." i hiss as i put on the damn hoodie.
it smells like her. it smells so good.
i make my way down to the bed and lay down next to her, still keeping space between us too. "ready for bed, mary?" she says in a sleepy voice, yawning. awe. "Yes." "you suureee~?" i pull Y/N close to me underneath the sheets. our faces and lips just barely 5 inches apart.
she goes quiet. "Y/N. just turn off the damn lights." i demand as her face gets all red. i cant help but smile. "g-got it." she gets up and turns off the lights.
she's so easy to calm down, i love it.

——

your pov:

the next day.

i wake up to marys arm over me.
.....
what the? she's a cuddler eh?
i push her arm off me gently trying not to wake her up just yet but when my hand touches hers, she grabs it. "5 m-more minutes~" she murmurs in her sleep.
my face is as red as a fucking tomato at this point. this is the most affection i've ever been given by mary before- not that i wanted any.
"ugh.. fine." i lay back down with her and wait until she wakes up.

——

marys pov:

i open my eyes and- and- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! i flinch as i sit up and pull my arm off Y/N. "what the hell was that?" i hiss at her.
"you did that in your sleep and wouldn't let me get up. begging me to stay."
"i-...." a wave of heat covers my face and i already know damn well i'm blushing hard. i actually did that? ugh.
"okay. lets just get up." i grunt as we both stand up and eat breakfast.

after breakfast

we decided to walk together to school since it was easier anyways.
we both walk through the front doors making our way to our homeroom. someone starts speaking out to me.
"mary~"
is that the-

——

your pov:

i turn around and see kirari standing there calling out for mary, with sachiko standing right beside her-
"mary~"
wait- SACHIKO? what is she doing here? hell nah.
"we need to have a talk." kirari smiles as mary is forced to go with her.
i grab marys hand quickly. "WAIT! miss president, may i please come along." i plead. "Hm. why not? this will be interesting." she giggles as i catch up with them.
"just what the hell are you trying, L/N." mary whispers to me looking annoyed.
"there's no way i'm being left out of what's happening here when I'M the one looking out for you. besides, we need to get used to working together. we are teammates after all." i reply.
mary just nods in agreement. "fine by me, i suppose."
YES. now i can finally figure out what's behind marys behavior.

sitting in kiraris office, me and mary are sitting beside eachother, meanwhile kirari with sachiko across from us.

"i'm assuming you two want to know what you're here, hm?" kirari asks mischievously. sachiko gets up and leans over the table stroking marys face. "long time no see... i know you missed me." sachiko says in a low voice, making mary uncomfortable, but speechless. kirari being entertained just watches, but i cant stand this happening so fluently infront of me. i grab sachikos hand and throw it off of marys face. "hey. let's not get carried away here. explain why we're here and what you want with mary." i demand. mary looks at me with relief, as if she's thanking me telepathically.
Sachiko smiles and sits back down. "New girl mary?" she laughs. mary gets flustered and pissed. "i-.. NO! she's not my girl... well she kinda is- but not like that! just get on with the explanation already, damn."
kirari finally takes a deep breath and starts to explain.

*authors note*
i'll update this soon enough this week. i have school in a couple hours so i should head to bed. let me know if you like it!