i kinda know how to kiss..

your pov:

the movie starts and mary is still under my arm. this is so weird i never thought we would be in this position. i thought to myself.
my phone fell out of my pocket and onto the ground beside the couch.
as i was going to pick it up mary snatched it.
"what?"
"nothing. what's your password?"
"haha as if i'm going to give it to you." i smirked.
the expression on her face started to look annoyed.
"what's up with you and yumemei. you know she can't date, she's an idol. she's an actress too you know, she acts like that towards everybody." mary blurted.
my heart dropped.
she's right. her whole career is acting and millions of people want her. why would she even show interest in me?
"well i don't know what your deal is mary, but you sound a bit jealous." i say trying to be smooth and keep my calm.

mary blushed and threw my phone back at me. "nobody would be jealous of going on a date with you, especially not me." she says getting up and going to the bedroom.
what's going through her head this evening? what's with the attitude?

i sigh and get up to follow her into the bedroom, i see her underneath the covers facing the wall. i decided that i need to make amends since i really don't need any more drama happening in my life.
i sit down on the bed next to mary.
i pull her by the arm to face me.
"what do you want?" she grunts making direct eye contact with me.
"To say sorry for being a bitch." i murmured.
She smiled, "oh so you admit it?"
i roll my eyes and respond calmly, "Listen mary, i know it's just been me and you there for eachother recently, and i'm not replacing you with any stupid idol, i just feel like she might be the one you know? Please be happy for me." i said with a soft artificial smile.
Mary's face went from smiling at the beginning of my response to a poker face.
"Yeah. i'm happy for you." she said in a monotoned voice.
welp that's going to be the best i'll get out of mary, i might as well take it as it is.
i sigh again and say "thank you." and pat her head getting into the bed and turning the lamp off. her face was light pink from what i guess was the tension of the argument.

**the next morning**
3 Texts from Yumemei<3
"Hey, you free today?"
"heyyy y/nnn i miss you baby"
"i have an idea in mind and you can head to my place to have some fun ;)"

Mary's pov:

i woke up to y/n's annoying ass phone blowing up. i'm so sick of this stupid idol. i grab y/n'a phone and it flashes on as i see the messages.
That fucking bitch.
Just what is she planning to do with MY gambling partner.
i really don't like how y/n and yumemei have been talking lately, i feel like she's going to get y/n to leave me in the election and then i'll be stuck with sachiko all over again. just when i thought i could actually rely on someone again. i guess i'll never have someone to myself .

as i'm still mourning to myself mentally , y/n wakes up and sees her phone in my hand once again.
shit.

**your pov**

my eyes are still blurry from waking up but mary is just on her phone, i wonder what she's doing.
i rub my eyes again getting ready to ask her what she's doing on her phone and if anyone messaged her about the election, but as i open my eyes clearly i see that it was not her phone in her hand, but mine.
Again? mary i don't know why you've been obsessed with my phone so much lately but can you lay off?!

"what the fuck mary?" i asked annoyed in a scratchy voice.
"what? your phone was blowing up and it ruined my beauty sleep. also your little 'idol girlfriend' texted your bitchass. i think she's trying to get you laidddd" mary says in a teasing voice.
i feel my face get red as she says this.
i've never admitted this to anyone, but i'm a total virgin.. i've never done anything with anyone that's more than maybe a peck. she totally gets it all the time and is really good how the hell am i going to match to her experiences in the past???! i have to be the best or she'll definitely look at me differently knowing i'm a total virgin.

mary stares at me in confusion , slightly tilting her head. This entire time i've been freaking out with a weird look on my face mary has been staring.
"o-oh uh. yeah totally." i respond.
"what?" she asked, still confused.
"Fuck does she actually want to do stuff with me?" i grab my phone from mary and check the messages.
"AT HER PLACE? WHAT." i blurt out.
mary starts laughing as she started to put the pieces together.

"what is it y/n? is it that she's moving fast after your first date .. or is it that you're a fucking virgin?" mary says with a big joker ass smile.
"SHUT THE HELL UP IM NOT" i responded feeling a sweat tear fall down against my cheek.
mary kept laughing as she put up her finger at me pointing more fun at me.
This fucking bitch isn't helping. i need to figure out how to make out somehow and quick.

"Mary." i stated loudly interrupting her laughter. "huh?-" "do you have any friends that know how to do that sexual shit?"
mary's face puffs up and i can see her trying to refrain from laughing at me once again.
please please please
just help me with this.

"Yeah." mary responded smiling.
LETS GO.
"alright who? and are they free right now?.." i say happily looking around the room for some clothes to change into.
[ right now i'm only in a robe with nothing underneath ]

mary squinted her eyes at me, it put me in total confusion.
"what? who are they? quick because i need to know now." i say quickly.
"look at me." mary said seriously.
"what?" i said as i made eye contact with the blonde.
she had a rather serious look on her face even though she was teasing me prior to this.
"do you really not know how to kiss?" she asked.
"w-well i know how to like peck?" i said nervously.
this is so fucking embarassing.

"i can teach you." she said with a slight smile. looking at me dead in the eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
what?

*authors note*
IM BACK KINDA. it's been so long and i kinda forgot my whole plan with the story so sorry if it's ass LMAOO anyways i want to thank y'all so much for all the continuous praise throughout this long ass wait i've made you all to go through. a lot of stuff is happening at home for me and in school, but writing this chapter has let me remember why i loved writing these so much. :)
have a lovely day<3 .