not again

your pov:

mary's face turns into rage. i stand back knowing damn well what she's about to do.
"thank you for the gamble saotome!!! i'm looking forward to going against you now, l/n." i gulp, preparing the switch seats with mary.
but before i'm able to switch, mary hits the table and i jump.
holy shi-
"hey mary, it's alright."
"oohh~ y'all are on first name basis huh?"
"quiet, jabami. no one wants to hear your bullshit."
mary gets out of her seat and switches with me for the final time.
jabami smiles as she observes me carefully.
the fuck is her deal?

round one.
[l/n v.s jabami]

i take a deep breath and take a look at my cards.
scissors, rock, paper.
phew.
this will be an easy first round win.
since the majority is paper, i can just play my scissors, but since i knoe scissors is the second most common, i'll just play my rock.

rock, paper, scissors.

i played my rock.

jabami played her rock.

round one results in a tie.

round two.

rock, rock, paper.
shit. this has to be one of the most shitty hands.
it's alright i'll just play my—

"hey l/n.. what do you think about making our gamble for 100 million yen instead? doubling up will surely make this twice as fun don't you agree?"

i look to my side to see what mary's opinion would be, but she's no where to be seen.

"...i'm not sure."
"awwwe, but l/n.. think of all the things you could do with 100 million yen.... or how happy saotome would be."

she's trying to manipulate me into saying yes but i'm not this stupid. i can always back out of this gamble, considering the first round was only a tie.

what would mary do?

*5 minutes later*

i'm waiting outside the classroom in the hallway looking down at my phone. when i look up i see the blonde walking towards me.
"sorry i was upset and went to the bathroom to calm down, who won?"

"it's alright, and i backed out."

"YOU WHA—"

"calm down—" i giggle at her reaction.

"—the first round was a tie so i could back out in the second anyway, but she was trying to manipulate me into doubling the bet."

"damn. 100 million yen then."

"yeah and i wasn't having it. besides, it's not worth us losing two gambles in one day."
she nods.

"should we hit the gambling dens?" i ask.

"i'm pretty tired, but let's hit an easy student-owned one."
i agree and we head over to the dens.

**after gambling at the dens we head home**

walking with mary close to my house, i see her counting through her money.
"bam. 5 million yen on the dot. from gambling over and over again to every student-owned door we managed to get 5 whole million y/n."
she says happily, looking at me.
i smile back at her as we finally arrive home.
i open the door and we get our stuff put away.
*i take a shower*

i'm now making dinner for mary and i. tonight we're having a big feast with dessert to celebrate, but as i'm cooking, out of my peripheral i see mary walking into the kitchen/living room in a TOWEL-
my face quickly warms up, turning my head upwards to face mary i see her looking for something, hair dripping wet.
"i- what do you need?"
"i didn't bring enough clothes, we might have to stop at my house to pick up more eventually."
"it's fine. you can just wear mine."
"ew" she smiles.
"shut up." i roll my eyes at her unnecessary comment.

once mary comes back IN CLOTHES this time i continue cooking, finishing it all up for us without interruptions. or so i thought, until i felt arms go around my waist from behind. it caught me off guard and i start blushing again.
"what are you?-"
"i'm just giving you a hug, damn. to thank you for everything recently, sincerely."
she lets go of my waist, i set my things down and hug her properly. "thanks to you too dumbass."
once we let go of eachother i see she's mirroring my blush and it's hilarious.
"someone's blushing." i say with a smirk going back to set up our food.

"i can fluster you like this.—" she snaps.
"—so i don't wanna hear it."

"sureeee." i say as i set down our plates on the coffee table. we sit next to eachother on the couch, about to eat our food.

mary grabs my hair tightly and pulls it back, forcing my neck up.
"don't test me." she says letting go of my hair.
i go quiet and red.
why would she??-

"HAHHAHA" she laughs at me.
"SEE WHAT I MEAN??"
"oh whatever." i roll my eyes and start to eat.

**we both finish eating**

i'm curled up in my blankets. comfortable and warm, i start to close my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.
"goodnight." mary whispers in her husk sleepy voice.
"goodnight." i reply back smiling, falling asleep.

**the next day**

i wake up to feeling the blondes fingers run through my hair. "morning fuckface." she says, stopping and slapping my forehead.
"damn- that actually felt good why'd you stop?"
"you're not that special."
i laugh and get up, she follows behind.
"wait... shit- is today a school day?"
"yeah. it's tuesday."
"WHAT???? WHAT TIME IS IT?!"
"7:00 a.m."
"oh- nevermind."
she laughs at me as i continue to get ready for school.
i'm brushing my teeth and ask her "are we going out again today for lunch?"
"no. we only did that because of sachiko."
"dammit, it was kinda fun...." i pout, finishing brushing my teeth, then washing my hands.
"i would say yes, but we're tight on money and finally able to pay my debt today. sorry."
"OH RIGHT. your 60 million debt is now paidddd." i say happily.
"not yet- let's just head to school."
i nod and follow her out.

**at school**

we're walking to our homeroom again, but got stopped by sachiko's slave and sayaka.
"the hell y'all want?" the blonde grunted.
"follow us." they said.

UGH NOT AGAIN.

*authors note*
i finished this chapter in the same day as last chapter which is weird?? but this story is getting really fun to write i hope y'all enjoy and i'll update this REALLY soon. possibly working on next chapter soon....