Taylor?

Taylor had just out of the box and Tatum started crying,nobody knew why but Bryan went up to her to calm her down. After she had calmed down she said hello to Taylor and went upstairs to color. Taylor followed her and they hung out for a while.

Tatum would not tell anybody why she broke down crying,Taylor doesn't even know why that happened. After they had been color for a while Bryan called them down for dinner.

For dinner they had homemade chicken tenders and fries,Tatum loved it so much that she devoured her whole plate in less than ten minutes.

She regretted that because it made her have a tummy ache and throw up even though she loved dinner.
Bryan's POV

I was very confused on why Tatum broke down crying when she saw Taylor, so I went to talk to her when Taylor wasn't around. She went on to tell me that she got a call.

The call was from the lady who ran the adoption center. That confused me because why would she call her on the iPad. She went on to say that the iPad recorded the call.

I took the iPad to listen to the call.......

T-hello
Al- ah yes hello Tatum just the person I wanted to talk to.
T- what do you want
Al- I want to make sure you don't ever have a good life again,I want you to cry every day till you understand nobody will really love you. I want to make sure that sooner or later I'm going to have somebody come get you.

Then the call ended.

I can't believe she would do this, this also explains why Tatum started crying when she saw Taylor. She probably thought that Taylor was going to take her.

I do believe that we need to keep a eye on Taylor just in case but other than that I'm going to make sure her iPad can not take calls anymore.

To take her mind off of the whole situation I had all the boys come cuddle up on the couch to watch a movie.

Tatum decided on Moana, I can't tell you how much I love watching her sing all the songs to movie. I think this is what we all needed.

But before I could call it a night a hit a call from the court saying her date to make us her real parents got moved up to next week!

A/n sorry this chapter is all over the place I hope y'all are enjoying the book but they are going to court. Do you think something is up with Taylor

Words 449