1st day

Bryan's POV
It was Tatum first night sleeping with us and Ian let me know it was rough because his room is right beside hers, he told me that she woke up 3 times with nightmares and that made me sad not just because of hard and her nightmares but also that I wasn't there to help.
It's about 10 o.'clock and I was in my way to wake Tatum up. I went in and rubbed her back and she didn't want to wake up so I kicked her up and started bouncing her.
T- no! I want to sweep
B- no baby you have to eat and then you have nap time in a couple hours
She didn't answer so I walked downstairs and put her in a high chair to eat. Then Chris came in with pancakes and fruit. Tatum only ate like a few pieces of fruit and said she was full. I am worried because she is already really light and she not eating much. Chris took her to get cleaned up while I turned the tv on to paw patrol for her to watch because I knew she was tired. Ian stayed with her until nap time and I came down and took her to her crib to sleep. I put her bubba in and she was out like a light. She slept for about 3 hours. Me and her hung out with the boys all day at the pool. She is still very shy but I love her with all my heart and I hope she opens up soon!

A/N hey guys sorry I didn't post I have been very busy but am trying to post as much as possible, can y'all do me a favor and keep VOTING. Thank you for the love on my first story ❤️❤️❤️
Words 308