Trouble

We are in the car back home and I didn't say anything because daddy looked really pissed off and I didn't want to get into anymore trouble. We got home and Chris unbuckled me, when we got in the house I said nothing and went straight upstairs. Daddy was pretty pissed off and I was just scared so I left.
B- Tatum come back here
T- ........
B- now!
*****door locks*******
By now I know I have just dug a bigger hole for myself so I just sit in the corner with my knees to my chest until I hear my door open.
    Bryan's POV
I was so pissed at Tatum right now and I called for but she kept walking and then I heard a door lock. If she only knew that's does nothing, I go to my office and grab the key to open the door. All I see when's she look up is her in a ball in the corner of the room with red puffy eyes.
B- come here please
T- ***walks over**
B- I'm not going to do anything this time but I think we will need to set rules
T- I'm sorry I was bad
B- it's not that I just want to you to have structure
I picked her up and layed her in her bed to take a nap, she was out like a light. I went to talk to the boys about rules and they agreed, but if she breaks a rule she will be in trouble. I just want her to understand she won't be able to get away with everything even though everybody here loves her to death. So at points she will have tough love.

A/N what rules do you think the boys will set and will Tatum agree and follow them or not care at all? I love y'all or all the support and keep VOTING please❤️❤️❤️
Words 322