Birthday pt 2

Tatum had finally gotten back to feeling better,so me and the boys got all of the stuff back out from the closet and set it up for her. We all know it going to be a crazy days so I made sure all the boys go to bed and get a good night rest for tomorrow.

I woke up to jumping and low and behold it was the birthday girl, she was screaming "get up,get up, it's time to celebrate". I laughed and pulled her into a big hug. I told her that she should go wake up all the boys.

First was Ian, she just got on the bed and tackled him until he woke up laughing. The next stop was Matt, she went downstairs and got a blow horn and blew it at him. He fell off the bed. Next was dom, she started hitting him with pillows until she got talcked and kissed. Next was Tristan, she went downstairs and got flour. She started jump on the bed and pouring flour on him, by the end they were both covered in flour. Last but not least was Chris, she got a big bucket of water and poured it on him.

Next thing she know she is sprinting down the stairs to hide. She found this small closet that nobody opens to hide in. She could here Chris asking all the boys were I was at but nobody was budging until I laughed. I heard footsteps, next thing I know I'm all wet because Chris the me into the pool.

A/n hey guys sorry I really didn't past much but there will be more to the birthday I just thought this would be a good way to start it off, I will post again tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️

Words 302