Haven

TATUMS POV
I have just woken up and I started to head downstairs for breakfast but the only person home was Tristan.
T- where's everybody
Tr- they went went get something they will be back soon
T-ok
After that Tristan made me apples with peanut butter and a side of eggs. I still am not talking much so I leave my plate and go upstairs to my room and try to color it seem to keep me calmer. I feel bad for not talking much but I really do think it would be in the boys best interest to just take me back. I get interrupted in my thoughts by Tristan telling me the boys are back. I slowly make my way downstairs and see there is another little girl.they did not just get another kid I am the only one here she should not be here. Dad said that he thought it would be good to get another kid so I would not be so alone, he told me her name was haven and that we should go up to the playroom.

BRYAN POV
it's been about thirty minutes since we have brought haven home and we told her and Tatum to go play in the playroom. Everything seem fine until I heard crying,I ran upstairs and saw haven in the corner crying
B- what happened
T- she took me.peanuts so I punched her
B-TATUM WILLIAMS you can not punch your sister
T- she not my sister and never will be
A couple seconds later Chris came up to comfort haven and I took Tatum to timeout, I took mr.peanuts and told her she had a hour in timeout and then had to apologize to haven. It's crazy seen only three and a half but act 15 and knows more words than Chris does😂. I heard Tatum start crying and her time had finished so I picked her up and told her to go apologize.
She went to haven and said I'm sorry your such a crybaby and a bitch.
That's when I lost it and I don't think haven might not last long in this household

A/n this chapter is so good a feel and I'm not a fan of haven are you? Are you team Tatum or haven? Keep voting please, can y'all try to get this storie to 100 votes we are at 78 so close love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Words 408