༄ 𝟏 ༄

"Shut the fuck up, Jaegar." Jean spat, glaring in the brunettes direction.

"Mr. Kirstein, enough with the vulgar language." Professor Erwin said promptly, rolling his chair closer to his desk and shaking his head. Eren revealed a small smirk and folded his arms over his chest. You hated that smirk. He had no problem agitating classmates on purpose for his own amusement, as if that was his life goal. He was the type of guy that acted as if he didn't have a care in the world, showing up to class in hoodies and sweats everyday. hair pulled back into a sloppy bun, bags under his eyes.

You didn't know much about the guy, except you couldn't stand him. He partied often and hooked up with a lot of girls. So that explained the eye bags. But he treated them like shit afterward, sourced from your friend Historia. She had developed a crush on Eren, and hooked up with him one night at a party, thinking it would lead to something. But he ghosted her, and when she confronted him, he brushed it off and told her it wasn't that good.

Historia cried for days, clearly hurt by his actions. That made you grow to dislike the guy. How could someone have such little regard for other people?

He never seemed to pay attention in class, let alone study. Even though you could tell he had potential. You often wondered how someone like him made it into this class, anyway. Everyone else here had high grades, and met the expectations. Maybe the professer saw the same potential in him you did. But oh how you despised Jaegar. Constantly distracting people who were putting in effort. Not to mention his ego.

"Well that's that. Dismissed."

You grabbed your belongings and quickly headed out the door. Seeing this was your last class, you started towards the direction of your dorm. Your building was to the upper right corner of campus, along with a few other dorm buildings. Most of the classes were directly in the center, and on the left consisted of trashy frat houses with the few fancy exceptions. You mainly avoided that side of campus, since parties weren't your thing. You tended to avoid big social events due to internalized fear.

Fear of recognition.

Your whole life, you have always struggled with money. Your mother was a single mom, always working to support you and your brother. You got your first job in the eighth grade, walking dogs, and have worked ever since. You gave all your money to your mom, to help support your family. But even so, it was hard to keep food on the table. Especially with your moms heart condition, which made her work schedule very difficult. She often needed days off for doctors appointments and surgeries, as well as rest days. That made it hard to keep a job.

Not to mention the medical bills. The side jobs you worked all throughout high school just didn't produce enough. That's when one day you were talking to your friends about jobs. One of your best friends mentioned their cousins had a webpage. A webcam page, to be exact. She took erotic videos and pictures of herself and posted them to a private web page, where men paid to have access to them.

You felt revolted at the thought of old men beating to young girls nude photos, and thought that there was no way that would be worth the money.

But then she mentioned her cousin made over 150,000 in one year. Your mouth dropped open in shock. That much money for porn?? Isnt there already free porn?

You lay in bed that night still pondering the discussion from earlier. You did need the money, as it was your senior year and you wanted to go to college without putting your mom in even more debt. And you did often get compliments on your body. After all, you were newly 18, so it was legal. But if anyone found out, you would fall over and die on the spot.

You decided to just take one picture and post it, but in a bathing suit. It was awkward to lose at first, but you got the hang of it. Almost immediately, money came flowing in.

Now, over a year later, you had over 500k fans and made enough money to get you through college and occasionally send some back home.

Yes, the job had its faults. The creepy requests, the threats from old men, the secrecy of the job. But you thought of it optimistically. After all, you had never been publicly recognized. You wore cat eats and a eye mask on your streams, which was surprisingly a hit with men. You also used a fake name for obvious reasons.

Your stream name was "CamBrat47" and as gross as the name was, men loved it.

You somehow even kept it a secret from your roommate, Sasha. She was a pretty social person, so she was gone a lot. Going to get food with friends, partying, etc. Surprisingly, despite your clashing personalities, you got along quite well. But you didn't trust her enough to tell her that big of a secret. She tended to have a big mouth.

Your phone buzzed and you looked down at the notification-

Historia 👼
Wanna grab something to eat with us? We're headed to Marley's
(4:17pm)

You replied with a quick "sure" and headed towards the restaurant.

When you arrived, you caught eye of the blonde immediately as she waved you over with a smile.

"Y/n!" she exclaimed as you reached the table. "Hi, Historia."

"Yo, feels like i haven't seen you in forever." Connie teases as you sit down. "Shut it, baldy. I've been studying, you should try it sometime."

His smile turned into a frown. "Can we order now?" Sasha whined, laying her head on her hand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well, that's all for tonight. Make sure to tune in tomorrow, i'll be taking more requests."

You turned off your camera and sighed. You never will get used to this. You picked up the toys used and sanitized them, before putting them back into the shoe box you kept them in, as well as your tripod and camera.

You shoved the box into the top of your closet, out of sight. Sasha used a dresser rather than the closet, so she would never accidentally come across the shoe box. It was a good disguise.

After putting everything away, you headed to showers. When you came back to the room, you found Sasha had returned, already asleep on her bed still in her clothes. You chuckled at her snoring and climbed into bed yourself.