༄ 𝟏𝟐 ༄

You tapped your fingers against your phone case, sighing in frustration.

He said he would come. Where the hell is he?

Eren was supposed to come over to your dorm an hour ago to study, but he hadn't contacted you in two days. He had shown to the last study session, everything going as normal. He was really good at acting like nothing ever happened.

But you were getting impatient. You wasted streaming time for this, and he ditched you all together. You threw your phone down and runner your head with your fingertips. Sasha has been out of town for the second time this month, since her father is ill. This left you by yourself recently, and as much as you liked being alone, you did feel lonely.

Might as well get a stream in while I have the free time. You sit up and open your laptop, scrolling through perverted comments and private messages, confirming your recent photos were successful.

"So cute babe!! Cant wait for your next stream"

"I'd love to see you have guests on your stream, the POV angles would be amazing."

You re read the last comment, and scoffed. Ew. POV shots? You normally listened to requests if they weren't something painful or straight up disgusting, but you wouldn't bring someone on stream. That was stupid.

You set up the camera and brought out the box of toys after putting on a set of light blue lingerie. You had already done makeup this morning out of boredom, so you were all set.

You moved the cursor over the "go live" button, double checked everything, and then clicked it.

Within seconds, comments flood through the bottom half of the screen.

xxbradyt- There's my favorite streamer!

bigtatas43- So hot, cant wait for you to take it all off

miakcams- we've missed you

"Hey everyone, how have you been? Sorry it's been a while, I've just been busy. I've been so lonely recently without you guys, I've missed you all soooo much." You play with your bra strap as you watch the number of people gifting you money rise.

You knew how to drive them crazy. You knew how to take it slowly, teasing the viewers until they were on the edge of their seats. And you liked teasing them too, you liked these old men getting so worked up over you. It gave you power.

Your hands slowly started roaming down your body, back arching to give viewers a better angle.

You pulled out a toy from the box beside you. "One of you gifted me this from my wishlist, and I couldn't be happier. I thought i'd put it to the test today, yeah?"

You slid off your bra strap as you started to pull down your bra, but hesitantly, not fully exposing your breasts yet.

You hear a creak from behind your ring light but ignore it, and continue to flaunt your cleavage for the audience.

"always such a tease, drives me nuts"

"i'd like to see this in person"

Comments continued to load onto the screen as you dragged a thumb across your lip, making eye contact with the camera.

"I say we get this party started...."

Just as you start to slide off your bra all the way, something catches your eye. You look up past the camera and ring light. Your eye hasn't fully adjusted to the darkness past your setup, but you see a figure. You freeze. The figure is sitting in a chair across the room beside Sashas bed, watching you.