༄ 𝟕 ༄

The next few days went by pretty normally. Eren didn't speak to you again after that, let alone tease you. In class he didn't glance your way even once, seemingly focused. But you know he wasn't actually focused.

At your study sessions in your dorm, he didn't mention the webcams at all. He acted like it never happened, and with that his normal cold personality came back. He rolled his eyes like he used to and made snarky remarks again whenever you corrected him. He barely looked up from him phone to study, and just gave you cold stares.

His ignorance towards you confused you, but you had no particular opinion about it. It was good that he wasn't pulling shit constantly like he did in class that day. And you were glad you didn't have to deal with the teasing. But you had to admit, you enjoyed him being something other than heartless towards you. Even if it was horny.

It was a Friday, and classes had just ended. Relieved,  you went to the library to finish up on homework so you wouldn't have to worry about it later.

You studied at a table for about an hour. You were alone except for Annie, a girl from your year, at the table across from you. She was always alone, so didn't know her well, but once you returned her pencil she had dropped, and all she gave in return was a nod and the smallest smile. So you didn't bother her after that.

You heard the door to the library open and glanced up. Jean entered the room with his bag under his arm. When he noticed you, he smiled. "Hey, Y/n."

You returned the smile. "Hey, Jean. What's up?"

"Oh, I just needed a textbook for Hanji's class. What are you doing here all alone?" He pulled out a chair next to you and sat down.

"Just finishing up homework. Don't wanna have to do it this weekend."

"I see. So that means your free this weekend?"

Your smile faltered a bit. Was he asking me on a date? This wouldn't have been the first time. He always has had a flirty personality, hitting on girls without even realizing it. But at the beginning of the year he had a crush on you, and asked you out.

You denied. "I dont date" , was your response. It was true, you found relationships not worth the while, but you still felt bad. After that, you had formed a friendship though. So you could say it all turned out alright.

"U-um, I guess, why?"

He sat up in his chair. "Were throwing a party at my place Saturday night. I think it would be fun if you came."

You sighed. "Jean..."

"I know, I know. You don't like parties. But how do you know? I've never seen you at one. Just come. For me. Please?"

He sticks out his lip at you, which causes you to smile and roll your eyes. "I.. I don't know. I'll think about it, okay?"

"Alright, Y/n, but please actually consider it." He pats your head and gets up to walk away, but he turns to Annie, who was clearly annoyed by the noise Jean was causing.

"Yo, Annie, you should come too."

She looked up at him. "We'll see." With that she looked back down at her paper and didn't speak again.

That was enough for Jean, as he left to go find his book.

You doubted Annie would go to his party. You didn't even know who she was friends with. She always gave off mysterious "stay the fuck away from me" vibes. So you never pried.

You left the library shortly after, running into Connie and Ymir. "Y/n!" Connie called to you.

You walked over to them, and Ymir gave you a small wave.

"You have to come to my party this weekend. I'm hosting it. A shit ton of people are gonna be there." the bald boy said to you.

Ymir rolled her eyes and smacked the top of his head. "You know she hates parties."

"Actually, I'm thinking about it."

Both of their eyes widened.

"Sick! You better come, L/n! I mean it." He said, pointing at you and never taking his finger off you as he jogged away.

Ymir rolled her eyes at him again and turned back to you. "Who are you and what have you done with Y/n?" You laugh at her remark.

"I don't know what's come over me, I guess I just need to relieve stress."

The tall girl wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "Alright, I'll be there with Historia, so if anyone messes with you let me know. I'll kick their ass."

You grin up at her. "Thank you, Ymir."

And the two of you walked to go get food.