༄ 𝟏𝟒 ༄

"God, would you help me?"

You heaved the giant stack of books in your hands towards the table, struggling to keep them all up. You glanced over at Eren, who was sitting down looking at his phone, care free. Dick.

"Hey! I'm doing this for you, you know."

He looked up at you and shrugged. "Didn't ask you to."

Your eye starts to twitch in annoyance. He's the most ungrateful little shit I've ever met. You plop the stack onto the library table and sigh. "Let's start with this one first, and work towards the others."

You flip through the pages and glance back up at him, his eyes still fixated on his phone, paying you no mind. "Hellooooo. What are you even looking at?"

You lean over to peer at his phone screen, instantly regretting doing so. Boobs. You sigh. "Of course."

You take his phone out of his hands and set it beside you on the table. "Eren. Focus." He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "This is stupid."

"It's not stupid if it'll bring up your grade." You start going through the pages as he lays his head down onto his crossed arms. You ask him multiple questions, but he gives half assed answers every time. Most of them were common knowledge for the class, but it was as if he had never listened to Erwin speak once. He's not trying at all. How am I supposed to help him at this rate?

You notice him staring at you from where his head is on the desk. His green eyes had this weird presence, and you could always sense when he was looking at you. You do your best to ignore him, but after a few minutes you can't take it anymore and look back at him. "What?"

He doesn't say anything for a moment and just continues to stare at you, but then turns his head down into his arms again. "You're concentrated face is ugly."

Rage fills your body and you slam the book shut. This is like babysitting. "Eren, if you're not going to try, i'm not going to try to help you either."

He leans back in his chair beside you and sighs. "But this is soooo boring." He glances over at your legs. You were wearing a skirt, which was hiked up slightly from sitting down. He places a warm hand on your inner thigh. You jump slightly from the contact and give him a warning look. "No."

He leans close to your ear and moves your hair to the side, making you shiver. "Pleaassee. I'm so bored." He plants a kiss on your neck, causing you to gasp and push him away. "Stop. I'm not kidding. Focus."

He groans and plops onto the desk again. "You're no fun."

"Hey, look, it's Y/n and Eren." A soft voice calls out. You glance up to see Armin walking towards you, followed by Annie. Annie gives you a knowing glance at the sight of you with Eren and you roll your eyes at her.

They sit down with you and everyone talk for a bit, except Eren, who was zoned out laying on the desk again. As you're telling Annie about your plans later, you feel something touch your calf. Someone's shoe.

It creeps up towards your knee, stroking your leg. You glare at Eren who is avoiding eye contact with you, a smug look on his face. This little shit. His shoe suddenly pokes you between your thighs, and you gasp, slamming his foot down with yours and stomping on it.

"Ow!" he yelps, causing everyone around to look at him. "Cramp." he mutters and Armin and Annie look at each other in confusion. You sigh and rub your forehead with your hand.

"Anyways, you guys wanna go out tonight?"  Armin asks, closing the book in front of him

"Out?" You raise an eyebrow and look at Annie. "You're going?" She nods. "He's paying, so."

"Eren?" Armin asks.

"Pass."

"You're no fun" Annie mutters. "how about you, Y/n?"

"Alright."

Eren glances at you, a slight expression of surprise on his face.

"I'll pay, Y/n. So don't worry about that." Armin says with a soft smile. You return the smile and give him a quick thank you.

"We'll have to keep a close eye on Y/n, since she can't handle her drinks." Annie jokes, nudging you. You roll your eyes.

Eren smacks his hand against the middle of the table, causing everyone to jump slightly. "On second though, I'm coming too."

You raise an eyebrow at him. "Change of heart?"

He rolls his eyes at you and stands up, walking away casually.

"Hey, we weren't done studying, dick!"

filler chapter kinda lol sorry