༄ 𝟖 ༄

"God, hurry up, Y/n! We're gonna get there late."

Sasha tied her hair up in a ponytail, leaving some hairs down to frame her face. You groaned as you continued to get ready.

"I don't know what to wear. I dont go to parties."

You glanced over at the brunette girl. She was wearing a short red dress that made her curves prominent but was still loose in some areas. She paired that with some black converse, a combination only she could pull off.

You didn't own anything like that, and you knew you couldn't just wear something as simple as sweats to one of these party's.

"Hmm." Sasha started rummaging through her closet, occasionally picking up certain things to see if they would work.

"Found it!!" She pulled out a black dress with thin straps, that you knew would be skin tight on you, since you were a bit curvier than Sasha.

Your eyes widened and you shook your head no. "Oh, come on, Y/n!! You'd look so hot in this. What else do you have to wear?" She pleaded as she shoved the dress in your direction. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"This would be so tight on me."

"So what?" She flashed you a cheeky smile.

"Fine." You took the dress from her and put it on. It wasn't as small as you thought it would be, but it was still cutting it close. It fell just above your ass, and the slightest bit of cleavage was showing at the top. This made you extremely uncomfortable, but you started to care less when you got in the car with Ymir and Historia, and saw they were wearing similar dresses.

Connie turned around from the drivers seat to look at you. "Jeez, Y/n! Who knew you were this hot. I've never seen you in anything other than sweats, let alone a dress and makeup."

You watch Ymir slap the back of his head, resulting in a groan from the bald boy.

You smile slightly at the act. "Can we just go already?"

The 5 of you arrive at the party, around 30 minutes later than it was supposed to start. The base from the stereos inside boomed loudly, seemingly causing the entire house to shake.

The frat house was in better condition than you had anticipated. The exterior was neatly decorated, only the occasionally beer can ruining it. You were surprised Connie kept this place so nice, considering he was the president.

There was only a few people scattered around the front yard, smoking and chatting. This isn't so bad, you thought.But you took it all back when Connie opened the door.

Colored light shone into your eyes as the door swung open, and the base grew louder. People were almost covering every inch of the large entry room, solo cups in hand. There was a large staircase in the far back center of the room, and you guessed that led up to the boys bedrooms. To the right of you was a spacey living room, with a few large couches and book cases, and to your left was another sitting room leading to the kitchen.

Both of these rooms were occupied by people. Couples sitting on each other, making out. People doing shots, chatting, etc.

On the room to your right, you noticed a few people you recognized. Hitch, a girl with dirty blonde hair that you vaguely knew of was sitting on one end of the couch, making out with a guy you didn't recognize. Beside the couch you saw Armin standing with Marco and Mikasa, who were also in your year.

Armin noticed you looking over at him, and gave you a small smile and a wave. You returned the wave, and watched Historia and Ymir walk over to them. Connie walked over to the other sitting room to talk to Reiner and Bertolt, leaving you wish Sasha.

"Come on, Y/n! Let's go get food." You could see the hunger driven adrenaline in Sashas eyes as she dragged you to the kitchen. You bumped into a few people along the way, and you could feel the stares of others as you went. But you weren't surprised. You had never looked like this infront of these people.

All they saw you as was a try hard in class who didn't care about her appearance. But now it was different.

Sasha went straight for a bowl of chips, her eyes rolling back into her head and a fault blush growing on her cheeks. Her obsession with food was scary. You didn't wanna know how far she'd go to eat.

More people infiltrated the kitchen to grab beers and food. Shortly, Reiner entered the room, followed my Armin. As he was reaching down to grab a beer from the fridge, Reiner looked up and made direct eye contact with your figure. He stopped and his eyes, widened, making no effort to hide his stares. Armin noticed him staring, and quickly walked infront of him.

"U-um, Hey, Y/n. You look nice." He smiled at you, a light blush on his face.

You smiled back. "Thank you, so do you."

"I'd never thought I'd see you at one of these parties." He leaned back against the counter beside you as Reiner scrambled to keep his eyes down and walk out of the room with the beers.

You raise an eyebrow at the blonde boy. "Why's that?"

"Well, don't take this offensive, Y/n. It just doesn't seem like your crowd. They're all shallow and have no goals. They hit their peak in life in high school and college, and then just burn out. But not you."

You stare back into Armin's bright blue eyes. You've never seen them this bright before. They shimmered like the ocean, captivating you. You smiled and looked down shyly as his words.

"B-but, I am glad you came."

Your smile widened. "I'm glad, too."

You always were pretty friendly with Armin, and he was a really sweet and considerate guy. He helped you prepare for test numerous times, and you even went to an amusement park together over the summer with a group of friends once.

This often left you wondering how he was best friends with a guy like Eren. Maybe they were childhood friends, or something. You couldn't see a guy like Eren developing a bond with Armin randomly one day. Well, maybe they balanced eachother out.

Thinking about this made you wonder where Eren was. But you didn't think too much, it wasn't like you cared anyways.

"Boo."

"Ahh!" You and Armin both squealed like little girls, clinging to eachother for support.

Connie and Sasha both start dying laughing at your reaction, holding on to eachother to stay standing.

"Look at you two! Your like little kids!"

You turn to Armin and you both let go and start laughing, too.

Maybe parties weren't horrible after all. Not with people like these.

"Well, I'd better head back to the guys." Armin says, waving you a goodbye and leaving the kitchen.

Connie and Sasha started throwing gold fish into each other's mouths, causing you to roll your eyes and stand up straight.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air."