༄ 𝟐𝟎 ༄

Final exams had been taking up the majority of your time, and affecting your mental health. Now that they were finally over, you felt like a weight had been lifted off of your shoulders.

You stayed up the entire night beforehand, reviewing material to prepare. Right after they had finished, you barely made it to your bed before passing out for 8 hours.

In honor of finals being over now, Connie invited you over to the boy's house for a little get together. You agreed, since you wanted to relax aswell.

You hoped it wasn't another large party like he usually throws. He only mentioned the boys who live there, (Jean, Eren, Armin, Connie) Sasha, Annie, and Mikasa, so you prayed the numbers would stay this small.

You arrived at the large house half an hour late, since you were turning in some final assignments before the quarter ended.

You knock on the large wooden door, and Annie answers.

"You're late." She mutters, eyeing you. You roll your eyes.

"I know, I know."

She lets you inside of the house and you glance around the living room. Poorly-hung purple streamers clung to the walls, and a single balloon was tied to a lamp.

"It's... a girl?" You read the balloon in confusion.

"It's the only balloon they had left okay." Jean says, standing up from his seat on the couch to hug you. You laugh to yourself.

"I think it looks great in here, good job Jean."

"Oh, Y/n! You're here." Sasha enters from the kitchen to greet you, Connie behind her.

"Finally. Guys, get in here!" The bald boy yells down the hall, before turning to whisper to Jean.

"We can tell them now."

You sit down on the couch and Annie sits beside you, before Eren, Armin, and Mikasa enter.

"Took you long enough." Eren mutters, plopping down next to you. You glare at him in response.

"Don't listen to him, Y/n, it's fine. Nice to see you." Mikasa leans down to hug you.

You smile up at her. "You too."

She and Armin both sit on the couch across from you, and Jean clears his throat.

"So I was just sitting here the other night, thinking.."

"Oh god." Annie mutters.

Jean shoots her a look. "I haven't even said anything yet. Anyways, now that finals are over and we have a bit of a break, why don't we go on a trip together?"

You can see Connie trying to hide his excitement.

"Um, Jean, we're all broke." Armin says, scratching the back of his head.

"Correction, YOU'RE all broke. My parents own a lake house about an hour north from here. They said it would be cool for us to stay there for a week or so."

You all look at each other, trying to see who would actually go.

"Oh, come on guys. It'll be so much fun." Sasha whines, which tells you she had already set her mind on going.