༄ 𝟔 ༄

The next day, you went throughout your day normally.

You could tell Eren kept up his end of the deal, since there was no stares or whispers, just normal chatter. You had sent him your account last night, and he had not contacted you at all afterwards. This panicked you a bit, but you don't know why. You weren't expecting feedback, in fact you didn't want any. But you still felt unsettled.

You hadn't seen the guy at all today, thank god. But you knew you'd have to see him last period. The thought of facing him after yesterday made you red.

Last block rolled around, and you were one of the first in the class. You quickly sat in your seat, glancing around the room. You kept your head down, tapping your pen against the desk.

After a while everyone arrived, including Eren. He walked inside casually, walked over to dap up Reiner, and sat down in sit seat.

He didn't even look at you.

What the hell?

You turned your eyes from him back to your desk.

Again, you didn't want a reaction at all from him. He'd make people think something was going on if he was looking at you and making jokes, so you were glad he wasn't. But what were you baffled about?

What did you want from him?

"Y/n?"

You snap out of your thoughts as someone calls your name. You turn to see who it was and Armin lends you a small wave. He had a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, um, you okay?"

You clear your throat and sit up "Uh yeah, why?"

He points at your hand. "You were tapping your pen really hard against the desk." You look down at your hand. You didn't even realize you were doing it. "Oh, sorry Armin, I'm just stressed from exams and stuff."

"No worries. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He flashed a small meaningful smile. Armin was one of the sweetest guys you knew. He was very caring and thoughtful, even for people he wasn't close to.

He was nothing like Eren. And you often wondered how they were such good friends. Armin lived in the same frat house as Eren and Connie, which made you feel bad for the boy.

Speaking of Eren, you could feel his eyes turn to you when you were talking to Armin, but you kept your eyes on the blonde boy, before turning back to the front of the room.

You ignore me, I ignore you.

"Dismissed."

It takes you a second to realize the class ended, so you scramble to get your things together to leave. Your pen flies out of your hand onto the floor. You rolled your eyes as you grab the rest of your books and bend over to grab the pen.

A hand snakes around your lower back to your right hip as you're bent over, and you snap back up, startled.

Your back smacks against a solid force, the hand still on your waist. You felt hot breath against your neck, making you jump.

"Woah, careful, Y/n, that was quiet a risky thing to do, bending over like that. Your skirt could've slipped up, revealing what's under it to everyone. But you're used to that right?"

Your face turns a deep red as Eren's low voice hits your ear. Your stomach turns and your lip trembles as you grasp what just happened. Your back was against Eren's chest and his hand rested on your hip. Your ass was right up against his crotch. His head dangerously close to your ear. You quickly scanned the room, and saw that everyone had already left, or was walking out now.

Thank god.

"You like it, don't you slut? Being exposed like that."

He bites your ear, causing you to gasp and push him back, before readjusting yourself.

"Fuck you, Jaegar." You quickly walk out of the room face still very red. You hear him chuckle distantly behind you, seeing how flustered that made you.

What a dick. Acting like he has this power over me. Like he can do whatever he wants now. I hate him. I hate him more than anything.

You hated yourself for becoming so defenseless at his actions. It wasn't like you at all. You usually didn't become weak around flirtatious men. They disgusted you. You knew what they wanted.

"Y/n?" You stop your angered march to look at Historia.

"O-oh, hey Historia."

"What's wrong? What happened?" She took your hand in hers, a concerned look plastered on her face. You felt a slight shove on your shoulder as Eren pushed past you and walked down the hallway, not turning around once.

Dick.

"It's nothing. Do you wanna get something to eat?" She smiles and nods. "Sure."