༄ 𝟓 ༄

"W-hat? No way you pervert."

You snap backwards from him, stumbling a bit. The fuck was he thinking? Embarrassment rose even higher inside you as you imagined him watching your streams and laughing his ass off. No fucking way.

"No?" He stepped towards you again, placing his pointer finger under your chin so your eyes meet his. "Did you say no? Well then I guess your private life is over, Y/n."

Your eyes widen. "You cant be serious. You're not that much of a dick."

He smirked slightly. "I'm not?"

Anger rises in you. Who does he think he is? Out of all the people who could've found out about this, it had to be him. Someone who finds amusement in other peoples suffering. The way you could see the excitement in his eyes made you sick.

But what other option did you have. It was either have the entire school and school board find out that you do online streams for old men, or have the twisted bastard have his way and pray to god he leaves you alone. The school might contact your parents, after all. And you'd never return home again.

You sat there in silence just looking back at him while you thought. you didn't have a choice.

"You make me sick. But fine. I don't really have any other choice do I. But you swear on your life no one will ever learn about this?"

He nods and puts his hands up. "You're safe with me."

You sigh and rub your temples. Atleast he won't go around telling people.

"If you're so afraid of people finding out, why do it in the first place? And your face are in the streams right?"

"Well, I wanted to be able to support myself. I didn't want to depend on anyone else, while helping other people. And no other job could pay me that much at this age."

He raised an eyebrow. "How much do you make?"

Once you told him, both eyebrows raised. "Holy shit, really?" You nod, twirling your finger with your thumb on your lap.

"And for the face thing, well, I wear that-" You motion towards the cat mask on the floor. He walks over to it and picks it up, examining the whiskers and pink nose for a moment.

He looked back over at you, then the mask again. "That's hot."

"Shut up." You threw a pillow in his direction, and he dodged it, while still looking at the mask. He crouched down to his knees and started examining the other items on the ground.

"H-hey!" You got up to try to stop him, but he put his hand out to stop you when you got close enough. It landed on your upper chest, centimeters away from your breasts. This movement make your heart quicken, and you fumbled to move back. He seemed unaffected by the motion, seemingly not caring he was so close to your breasts.

He picked up a vibrator, turning it in his palm to examine it. "Eren, put that down."

"Why? Am i making you uncomfortable?" He turned on the vibrator and turned to look at you. He moved to his hands and knees, slowly coming towards you, a sinful grin spreading across his face.

The grin sent a shiver down your spine. What the fuck was he about to do? He stopped moving inches away from your face, and you swallowed hard. You fidgeted slightly, scared he would try something. Waiting for him to try something. But you didn't move away. Your cheeks were a bright red, and seeing that made him feel powerful. Your noses were almost touching, and you could feel his warmth radiating off of him.

He dropped the vibrator onto your lap. And pulled away. You sat there confused as he stood up and grabbed his jacket. He took one look back at you, sitting there stunned, still a pink tint on your cheeks, the vibrator still vibrating on your lap, and said,

"Call me."

That was the first time he had ever been remotely kind to you. And it was all because he saw you differently now. Was he only nice to hookers?

You turned off the vibrator and threw it on the floor, then plopped on your bed in frustration. You were in deep shit now.

After a few minutes of contemplating your life decisions, you heard a knock on the door.

"Y/n? It's me. I knocked cause i don't wanna interrupt anything."

Sasha. Fuck.

"U-um, just a sec!" You scrambled to grab everything and stuff it back into the box, and quickly shove it in your closet. "Come in!"

Sasha peeked her head in the door, looking around, before entering. "No Jaegar sex?"

You rolled your eyes. "Like i would. He just left."

She grabs a bag of fruit snacks. "So, nothing at all happened? So boring. Knowing him, I was sure he'd make a move."

Well, you thought, something like that.