Genevive Elantra

Please read - Important

Before thee read this particular chapter, please note that I am not a Twilight fan, I solely like to read these since Demigods kind of make the twilight characters resemble overgrown puppies and sparkling fairy princesses! And now let us continue to the story with Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies! 

Genevive's POV

Gena was trying not to throw up in the bird thingy to Forks, Washington since her Artemis decided to send her to Forks, Washington to see if the vampires and were going to war and try to stop them. My dad and stepmother Persephone had made a personal mansion for me and my siblings. That was the only good thing in the arrangement. I also had to go to school. School! After I helped save the world more than I can count! Well, I will probably be kicked out or blow up something, so I probably will not have to go to school for long. I just really hope no boys start having a crush on me. I am after all the oldest Huntress of Artemis.

Back to the situation at hand. Even though I have been blessed by most of the gods at birth I still don't feel comfortable in the air since I am, after all, the Daughter of Hades.

----------After landing and getting settled in----------

Being the good daughter that I am I went to school. Okay, I may have been a few hours late, but I am blaming jet lag! I rushed into biology class and everyone stopped their work to look at me. I really was used to this. At camp, I was in second place for the most schools kicked out of. Of course, Percy was on top with 7 schools.

On the first day of school, I just observed and found out a lot of things. The vampires and werewolves go to the same school. According to them, the battle was supposed to happen this evening at 5:00 at the clearing. Jees, teenagers these days do not know how to whisper.

---------To the battle-------

So, when I arrived, I saw that everyone was about to fight.

I simply just walked in the middle of it and shouted, "Wow, Aro I thought I had taught you a lesson last time you tried to start I war."

"Genevieve stay out of this sis!" He yelled.

"Now, Now is that how you greet your older sister, bro," she replied, she had done this almost a hundred times.

"I would really appreciate you not ruining my moment!" he yelled back.

"Wow, kids these days don't even appreciate adults, before I joined the hunt everyone was so kind and nice! Well, I don't want to do this but I can ask Aunt Hecate to come or would you like me to ask my mom to come?" she said in a very boring voice.

"I don't care just go away!" he yelled at his sister.

"Fine, better start praying mom won't kill you for being rude. Hades' underpants, you are worse than Octavian. And he killed Percy's pillow pet. We shall remember you forever- the pillow pet not Octavian." She said then she got on her knees and started praying.

With a flash, her mother and aunt appeared and told Aro to stop trying to start a war.

She used the mist to cover up what happened and then she went back to the hunt and lived like a normal teenage girl who hated boys.

NOT! Of course, she had to be a demigod child and so she lived as normally as a teenage demigod girl can be! 

So I know that was bad but I will update and please vote if you want a tratie or Leo' Return? - Knowledge Huntress