The Potter and Jackson Kids Meet!

Zoe Jackson POV

You know when your brother gets grounded and then they make you go outside because you 'need more human interaction.'? Well, that is exactly what is happened in the Jackson household.

My brother, Luke Jackson had gotten grounded for beating up an Ares kid. He had apparently volunteered to take a tour at the New York Metropolis Museum of Ancient Greek. So, now here I am waiting for the family who I am supposed to take on a tour. They were 15 minutes late!

Finally, a family of 5 rushed into the Egyptian exhibition hall. There were three kids. A girl who looked around ten, and two boys who looked 12-13 years old.

They were with 2 adults who I presume are their parents. The woman had red hair and looked around 30 and the man had black hair that looked like uncle Nico's. He also had a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead.

"Alright now that you are here, let me introduce myself. I am Zoe Nightshade Jackson. I-" Before I could say that I was standing in for my brother one of the boys interrupted me.

Albus Severus Potter POV

"We were told that a young boy named Luke Castellan Jackson will be our guide." my father, Harry Potter said.

"That is correct. My idiot brother just had to get grounded. Now I am standing in for him because as my mother put it 'I need more human interaction that does not include books'! Now that we cleared that up. Can you please introduce yourselves?" She said trying to sound cheerful.

"I am Ginerva Molly Potter, you can call my Ginny. And I completely understand, I grew up with 6 boys! All I wanted to do was sit in my room and curl up and read a good book but that never happened." mom whispered eagerly since none of her children were into books.

"Now ladies, you can fangirl together later but know introductions. I am Harry Potter." then he pointed to me and my siblings.

"Albus Severus Potter," I said with a small bow. She rolled her eyes when I expected her to giggle.

"I'm Lily Luna Potter! Your hair is really pretty! Can I touch it?" Lily said with her usual innocent voice.

"I'm sorry but I don't really like people touching my hair but at the end of the tour I have a small gift for you!" Zoe explained.

******************* "Your just as sane as I am" by Luna Lovegood*******************

By the end of the tour, I could say a whole sentence in Hieroglyphics, and I know a little about Egyptian gods! As we were walking to a secluded area where we were going to apparated back to England, we heard a few voices in an abandoned ally. It sounded like Zoe and another boy were fighting!

"Sammy, what do you mean there are weird people with marks on their hand nearby? Also, Death eaters? I would rather not eat Thanatos! I still need to bandage you up so hold still!" She said sounding worried.

People with marks on their hands? Called Death Eaters? Mom and dad exchanged looks and told Lily and Sirus to run to the car. Then we walked into the ally to find Zoe bandaging a Latino boy.

"That was exactly what I meant Fish brain! I thought you were supposed to be smart and there are three people who are wearing something like those people who attacked me!" The boy exclaimed.

Suddenly I had a knife to my throat. I literal knife complete with engravings on the handle that looked like a shell.

"Wow, wow, wow! Calm down, Zoe! No need to try to kill me! I am not a Death Eater! Also, who are you and what is your Hogwarts House? I feel like you should know this since you have a weapon and your friend got attacked by those guys." as I continued on her face got more and more confused.

"Well, Mr.I-accidentally-set-my-sister-on-fire are you ready to walk to camp, with these three most likely mortals?" Zoe said.

"Yes, Ms.Owlfish!" The boy saluted her and marched into the wall. (A\N The Hecate kids, built portals all over the world.)

"Come on! We can't keep Chiron and our parents waiting. Last time I did that I was forced to do a public presentation!" Zoe shivered at the thought.

I quickly followed her after saying goodbye to my parents. On the other side, there was a huge camp with a lot of Cabins. At one place there was a bunch of kids sword fighting! As I looked around, I also saw a lot of people some on the climbing wall that looked normal then I realized that it was covered in lava!

"So, here we are. Oh, and this is Albus, he knows who the Death Eaters are. I think he might be a clear-sighted Mortal or a demigod since he can see my celestial bronze knife." Zoe continued.

"Um since you already know that you have some type of magic, he will stay with the Hecate-" before he could finish a familiar figure came running toward me.

"Albus! Chiron, he is not a half-blood but a wizard! These two worlds are supposed to be separate! We must use the mist on him! Please! And yes, Zo it will work on him." Professor Neville said so quickly that I could barely understand him.

Professor snapped his fingers and suddenly I was with my parents in the car. Wait, what was I thinking about?  

SO, this is an update for 200 followers, please tell me if any of the info is wrong! - KnowledgeHuntress