Short Stories

Annabeth's Choice-

Third POV

   "I'm am so sorry Percy," Annabeth said.

    "Please Annabeth don't do this!" Percy screamed.

    "You and I both know that this is the only way," she said trying to reassure me.

    "But I-" He started only to be cut off by Annabeth.

    "Just know that I will love you forever," She said,

    "Don't do this Annie," Thalia added trying to convince her.

    "Please, if you do this you know that we may never forgive you," Jason said.

    "Jason, you know as well as I know that this is necessary and it may stop a war," Annabeth replied, her voice even.

    "Please don't throw away the whole plate of blue cookies!" Percy said, sobbing in despair.

    "Sally said that those were the last batch for this year!" Thalia adds.

    "Today is December 31," Annabeth stated bluntly.

    With that, she threw the last of Sally's Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies into the trash.

Estella's Revenge-

Lee Stoll's POV

    We had pranked Estella Blofis! The little sister of Percy Jackson. The troublemaker with the face of an angel.

    That was probably the worst decision I had ever made. You see as Percy Jackson's younger sister she is the second-best at sword fighting, the best at battle strategy, archery, and pickpocketing! Also, she earned herself the title 'Queen of Pranks', so naturally we were jealous as the children of the best prankster in demigod history.

    So, we did the natural thing. We put Red dye in her shampoo, marbles on the floor, and a tripwire that triggers slime. The plan was perfect and done before dawn. We were safe in the Hermes Cabin. OR so we thought...

    While we were patiently waiting for Estella or Ella as we liked to call her, we dozed off. By the time we awoke everyone was awake. Confused I went to take a shower. As soon as I stepped into the shower something cold and slimy fell on my head. It was slime.

    Panicking I turned on the water but it was not working. So, I tried to turn it off and on. It finally worked. I was able to wash the slime away but I was left with green hair that smelled like glue.

    Once I came out and put my clothes on, I started feeling extremely itchy. I groaned Itch powder!

    I told my sister, Rose, everything that happened. Together we walked out the door, only to have ice-cold water dumped on our heads.

    "JACKSON!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

    "Yes, did you call me Stoll?" she said batting her eyelashes. You see the thing with her was that she can convince everyone that she didn't mean it and get away with everything! Especially, if she gave them her baby seal eyes which she learned from Percy and making her look even more innocent.

    "You pranked me!" I shouted.

    "No, I just got my revenge for trying to prank me." With that, she turned and walked away.

Leo's Return-

Leo's POV

    You would probably think that everyone would be overjoyed if you returned when they thought that you were dead. But my friends almost killed me. Let me explain.

    "Okay Festus let's go and set that funeral on fire, shall we?" I shouted over the wind to my bronze dragon.

    "Do you really have to crash your funeral?" Calypso asked.

    "Yes, and just know that I love you because Piper, Jason, and all my brothers and sisters are probably going to kill me," I told her.

    With that, we shot down like a comet and set the funeral on fire. Then we crash-landed in the lake.

Piper's POV

    We were having Leo's funeral when a bronze dragon torched the stage and crash-landed in the lake.

    Once Leo got out of the water, we all rushed at him pretending to hug him but in the end, he was punched so much he looked like Lester! Even Jason had given him a few punches. (Yes, Jason is alive so deal with it!)

    That was when we noticed Calypso who was standing awkwardly beside Festus.

    "Um, Leo, who is that?" I asked.

     "That is my girlfriend Calypso." He replied.

    "I have one question for you. How do you quiet Leo down?" I asked Calypso.

    "Well, usually I either kiss him or smack him on the head," she said.

    "Okay then, I can tell that we are going to be good friends!" I exclaimed.

    I mean it's not every day you meet a girl who has the confidence and power to shut Leo up!

Bianca's Rebirth-

Third POV

When Percy and Annabeth's daughter, Zoe, turned 10 she started humming a song in Italian. Soon she started whispering the words that go with it. Since Percy and Annabeth do not know Italian, they called Nico and Will.

But when Nico heard the song he shadows traveled to India. Where he had an encounter with a lot of red chilies since he was in Sri Lanka. Once he came back Will gave him a checkup and Kit Kat. And no one should argue with the healing power of chocolate wafers.

Then Nico explained that the song was called Soldatino. It was the song that his sister Bianca used to sing to him as a lullaby. After that, it was very clear that Bianca was reborn as Zoe.

When she was 15, she decided to join the Huntresses of Artemis. She was one of the most respected leaders in the hunt after Thalia. And of course, Thalia promised to take care of her because she adored Zoe. 

Okay, so I know that this is not mortals meet but I hope you like it and also check out the song above. It is the song that Biannca sang to Nico as a lullaby. And the question of the week – who's death in the HOO/PJO/KC (not Mango Cheese since he dies within the first chapter) is the saddest?  - KnowledgeHuntress