Electra Frest

Electra's POV

   It was a chilly afternoon when we arrived at the Blofis residence. My brother and his wife invited us for lunch. They also said that their son's girlfriend will be there. When we knocked on the door a stunning blonde girl opened the door. She seemed normal if it weren't for her gray eyes which seemed to be analyzing my every move.

"Hello Mrs. Frest, Sally and Mr. Blofis are waiting for you in the living room," she said.

Then she led me and my husband to the living room. There I saw Sally, Paul, and who I assumed was their son sitting in their chairs at a dining table. We were having lasagna and Blue chocolate chip cookies.

"Before you ask the blue cookies are a tradition," Sally said while smiling warmly.

We all sat down to eat but before I could start someone else knocked on the door. We all stood up and went to answer the door. Percy and Annabeth gasped. A man in Hawaiian shorts was standing there beside a woman who looked like an exact copy of Annabeth.

"Well Percy have you done it yet?" the Hawaiian man asked.

"Um, what do you mean?" Percy replied looking flustered.

"Wait you mean he was going to......" Sally trailed off looking at Annabeth and Percy.

"I must call Aphro and your cousins because they will probably want to witness this moment. Hmm, should I call Thalia too?" Sally gushed.

"Um, should I go now since you guys seem busy?" I asked feeling awkward.

"Mom, Dad I still need to do it. And the camp has thrown a party at long Island beach so can we go now?"

Meanwhile, Annabeth was looking between them with obvious confusion. Percy told her to get in the car and close her eyes. She did so without question. I, Sally and Paul got in the car after them and we drove to Long Island beach. They got out and Annabeth gasped. The party was astonishing. It seemed like a whole camp was there.

While Annabeth was staring at the party Percy got on one knee and said, "Annabeth, I have gone to Hell and back for you. I would give up my life for you because I Love you so will you change your last name to Jackson?"

Annabeth and everyone started crying at the hell and back part. When Percy was finished Annabeth said yes. The whole camp cheered "Percabeth for Life" for some reason.

Because I was so confused, I just decided to return to my apartment. When I walked to the car, I saw a dragon at the base of a pine tree. I shook my head convincing myself that I was just a little tired.  

Sorry for the late update guys, I was a little busy. I would really appreciate it if you give me character ideas since I am running out of ideas. And a suggestion to those who like mythology or warrior princess books Kiranmala and the Kingdom of Beyond will have you on the edge of your seat. If you are interested I can give you a link to read it online and it is free, no sign-up required. - Knowledge Huntress.