Evelyn Master - Caleo

This is Aphrodite Ranger Pyra reporting in from Atlanta Botanical Garden! Today we will be viewing/spying on Leo and Calypso! Yep! You heard me! Our favorite Latino elf and his goddess are going on a date! This video is recorded by Nyssa, co-founder of Hephaestus TV, and sponsored by Athena Architects!

Evie's POV

  When I was around 7, I met Leo Valdez. He was there for me when I was down, when I was angry and when the bullies made fun of me. Before long I started developing a huge crush. Then he had to run away. I still haven't moved on.

  Today my friends and I decided to go to the Atlanta Botanical garden! They were actually giving free tickets in the middle of spring! We had been there before but that was when I was like 10 years old, so I don't remember much.

  There were a bunch of spots we could visit but we decided to visit Cascades Garden first. It was probably the most tranquil place. There was a step-pool in which water was cascading down but the main highlight was the stone woman. Her hair was green with purple, orange, and pink highlights. The Flowers on her had bloomed giving her vibrant hair. She had her hand on top of the water and from her hand, water cascading down from her hand.

  My friend Ashwini had talked pictures of it with her camera. Then we were ready to go to the Stream Garden.

  Right when we were about to leave, a scrawny Latino elf guy who seemed a little familiar, but I couldn't place it, walked in with a girl who seemed to look beautiful without make-up

  "Wait till you see this, you are going to be laughing so hard! But please don't start giving me lectures on what plants are here. I don't know how Percy survives them, but I know that I can't listen to ano-" The girl interrupted him mid-sentence.

  "Okay! I will not lecture you! Also, I think we just interrupted spokespeople. So, let me be the older person and introduce myself," She said rolling her eyes at the guy, "I am Calypso Nightshade, and this is Leo Valdez."

  It took me a minute to process the information but then I realized that she said LEO VALDEZ!

  "Wait, Leo Valdez? My name is Evelyn Masters, but my friends call me Evie. Also, Leo, we used to go to Septennial Elementary together. Do you remember me?" I ask, ecstatic that I found Leo after so many years.

  "Sorry, but I don't remember." He said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

  "Okay, I hope you have a great time in the garden! I have heard a lot about it! They say that there are some plants that only bloom at night grow in her hand." I said, trying to ignore my broken heart.

  Leo and Calypso's eyes widened and then we went our separate ways. I guess not all of us can get what we want. Life can be like that sometimes. Plus, I could not break them up, they were so cute together! I and my friends caught them cuddling on a bench later that day!

  One thing I did not know was that I would see them again at Camp Half-blood where Ashwini went. I had been claimed by Apollo and a certain boy from the Demeter cabin caught my eye.

Back to Pyra

  That that folks is the story of Evie's story who later became an Aphrodite Ranger.

  I am very sorry for the late update. Also, did you know there was a man named Leo Frank? I found his name very funny. - KnowledgeHuntress