Ben Mare

Third POV

At Olympus

"Welcome to The Hephaestus TV, I am Auto Mcshizzle and today we have to honor of interviewing Hermes and Demeter!" The Automaton said.

Hermes sat the two gold chairs aside the Automaton. He had been "asked" come for an interview.

"Now that you are here, we can start the interview! So, Hermes we are all dying to know, what the hades did you do with your cursed shoes with wings?" Auto asked.

"Well, you see I froze it then I added a layer of amber, nitrogen, and acid. I repeated this until it became an ice cube. Now can you ask us the question that I am really here to answer?" Hermes answered.

"Alright then Hermes, do you really think that Katie Gardner will kill Travis Stoll since she has been threatening him?"

"Well, I do not think so since Travis had Stoll her heart but I think she can be as scary as a lioness," Hermes replied.

"Well, then shall we see what they are doing right this second? The following video is sponsored by Leo and Calypso's Garage, Athenian Architectures and Camp Half-blood." The Automaton finished and as soon as they said the last word a video started to play on the TV.

At Guttenberg High

Ben Mare's POV

Okay let's get over this, the Greek gods are real and so are the demigods and monsters. The gods revealed themself because of a virus that apollo created accidentally which spread to Hecate the goddess of magic causing the mist, a veil that stops us, mortals, from seeing mythology. Now, this caused Demigods to go to school. The one that went to my school got discovered. Let me explain...

I was bored out of my mind in gardening class when the star student, Katie Gardner's phone rang. We had a rule in class that if your phone rang you must answer it publicly. I personally was excited to hear what the person who called her had to say because I had a crush on Katie.

When Katie answered it and put it on speaker, she placed it horizontally on the table. A hologram of a very frantic looking boy appeared.

"The phone is an invention of my friend" She explained.

"Hey Kit-Kat, we need your help at camp, Conner gave Leo Skittles and now he set the garden that you own at camp on fire and is setting the Demeter Cabin on fire too!" He exclaimed.

"He is soo going to be dead!" Katie yelled at the Hologram.

"And right now I am coming to get you in Ms. O'Leary and a few hellhounds are on my trail so I am coming to crash your gardening class so be ready!" He said frantically.

"DON'T YOU DARE DESTROY MY PLANTS, TRAVIS STOLL OR YOU'RE GOING TO END UP IN BED FOR A MONTH!" Katie yelled furious now.

A boy that looked exactly like the one on the hologram crashed through the window. 10 hellhounds followed him.

"But you have your monster repellent bracelet on so a kid in this class in a demigod," Katie said to Travis then started fighting five of the hellhounds.

Katie was fighting with daggers and the plants in our classroom started shielding her! So, here's the thing, Katie was thought to be a calm and quiet girl.

Once there was only one Hellhound was left, they put away their weapons. They reintroduced themselves.

"I am Katie Gardner, Daughter of Demeter, Survivor of the Second Titan was and The Giant war."

"I am Travis Stoll, Son of Hermes, Survivor of the Second Titan was and The Giant war. Also the best prankster at both Camps and engaged to Katie."

It took me a second to process the engaged part. They were only 18, they can't be engaged!

"Now we must find the demigod that is in this class other than us. So Ben Mare comes with us, I think you are my half-brother." Katie said.

I obediently went with them. But I will become Katie's boyfriend whatever it takes I promised myself. 

I am so sorry for not updating so you see I spent Christmas on a plane going to America so I was busy trying not to die of boredom. We were busy packing the last week. Now please do not kill me! So, I decided to try to do this one differently. So please comment and constructive criticism is welcome! - KnowledgeHuntress