Jason and Bianca Meet

Jason's POV

I had expected the underworld to be dark, gloomy, and scary. But it was the complete opposite. I was in Elysium obviously. And there was a literal party theme going on! No one noticed me as I slipped past them and entered a garden. All, the plants were made with precious gemstones.

I sat on the bench and sighed. I really hope Apollo keeps his promise. Right, when I thought I was alone a girl came up to me. She looked around 13 and she was wearing the typical Huntress of Diana outfit.

"Hi, I'm Bianca Di Angelo. No one really comes here. They don't see the beauty of the flowers. My stepmother insisted that they should be here. What's your name?" She asked.

"Wait, you're Bianca Di Angelo? As in Nico's sister? My name is Jason Grace, and I knew your brother. He was a confusing person. You see I used to be the praetor and son of Zeus, so I was expected to be a leader and a good leader understands those he leads. I couldn't really understand what his personality is." I rambled.

"Wow, calm down! You know death is kind of like an escape from all that responsibility. The reason I joined the hunt was that I didn't want to carry a responsibility alone. I didn't like the responsibility of taking care of someone. Also, Nico takes a while to get used to new people. How is he anyway?" Bianca explained.

"Oh, okay. He is happy now. Reyna is like a sister to him. And he now has a boyfriend! Will Solace. He-" Jason got cut off by the sound of footsteps behind him.

"Ah, Jason, is it? Do you mind telling me about this Solace guy? I would like to know if he is fit for Nico." The man said.

"DAD! It has been so long! How's Persephone doing?" Bianca asked looking at the man who I assume is Hades.

"Ah, wow! How sad is this? My daughter cares about her stepmother more than her father!" Hades said.

"Um, Will is sunny. He makes sure that Nico eats! I thought it was impossible!" Jason said.

"As did I! Okay, but if that boy hurts my son like the Jackson boy, then he will find his ghost alongside Percy's Stepfather!" Hades declared.

"Really? Neeks is eating?" Bianca asked. I nodded.

And that was the start of a great friendship. Every time Nico comes down to the underworld me and Bianca would ask him so many questions he would eventually stop coming down here! 

This was inspired by 

@amydawson13 

@InTheForestPrimeval

I hope you like this one! - KnowledgeHuntress