Sandra

I am Sandra Stor queen of Genis High. I have long natural brown hair, a real tan, and bright blue eyes. (Dyed and Extention, fake and Contacts) As I walked through the hallways of Genis High I thought about my master plan to get Travis to date me. I can pretend to be the daughter of Hera goddess of beauty and Love. Did I mention that the Greek gods are real so are the Norse, Egyptian, and Roman? Our first-class was Math which was so boring.

As our teacher droned on and on about algebra I heard a phone ring. turns out it was Travis' phone. Our teacher nodded at Travis to put it on speaker. You see she had a rule that if your phone rang you have to put it on speaker.

Travis = Bold           Katie = Italix

Hey Travis where are you?

At school why? 

Well, I heard that Conner put spiders in the A Cabin and is getting killed so do you mind coming to camp.

Well, I guess that is okay. 

Also, I am being chased by an Empusa, 6 hellhounds, and a hydra. I will be coming through the window so be ready to help me. 

Suddenly the window shattered and a girl with green eyes and brown hair came in. She and Travis started battling all the monsters that came in and in a few seconds, they were reduced to dust. 

"Travis Stoll son of Hermes."

Katie Gardener to be Stoll, daughter of Demeter." 

Then they both jumped out of the window and disappeared outside.

That was how I discovered that I was about to ask out a demigod pretending to be a demigod.