Kiya Ember

Kiya's POV

    Hi, I am Kiya I go to Willow High. I am part of a group of girls who hate boys. We are basically the mortal version of the Hunt. Did I mention that the Greek gods are really alive? Well, you see a goddess named Hecate is fading so, the mist disappeared. Since then the "Popular" kids started saying that they are a demigod.

Now back to the present, I am currently on my way to give the new girl a tour. I really hope that she is not a slut. When I arrived I saw a girl wearing a death to barbie shirt. One of the school jocks was standing in front of her. He was probably pretending to be a son of Zeus.

"There are 2 reasons why I can't date you and if you are a son of Zeus you should know," She said.

"But - " Before he could finish his sentence he was on the floor.

"Can you please teach that to me and my friends?" I asked still awestruck.

"Oh, and I am Kiya apart of a group that is commonly known as the Mortal Hunt."

"You and your friends hate boys? Count me in." She replied.

"Hey, do you and your friends want to come over to my house after school?" She asked after a pause.

-------------------------------------Time skip named Small Bob------------------------------------------------------

After school, we went to Thalia's house which looked more like a mansion. 

"So, Kiya you know how I said that there were 2 reasons why I won't date that guy?" she started.

We all nodded. Me, Chloe, Biana, and Mrieana had all gotten to know Thalia lunch so we trusted her.

"Well, the first reason was that I am the only daughter of Zeus and the other reason was that I am a Huntress."

"Would you like to swear off boys and accept eternal maidenhood?" she asked us.

We all agreed and we were bathed in silver light and when the light wore off we were wearing something similar to Thalia. 

That was the best choice that I had ever made in my life.