Estella Blofis

Palina Sandow POV

I am the daughter of the second most famous architecture company owner after Athena Architects. You're thinking that I am snobby and the queen bee of the school, right? Well, I am the most bullied person in school along with my friend Estella Jackson, since she is one of the most beautiful people in school, so people envy her natural beauty.

Today our parents tell us what they do for a job and that kind of stuff. My dad will not come so I do not have to worry about being revealed. And even though I am Estella's friend I do not really know much about her family.

"So, will your dad or mom come today?" I ask her.

"Probably not, my dad is busy, and my mom is an author, so she is writing a book," Stella replied.

Once everyone was seated the first parent came into the room. He just happened to be Catriona, the school's queen bee and bully's father, Mr. Leander who owned the 3rd best airline. Then after a bunch of people, my dad appeared! He introduced himself as my dad while I was sinking in my seat. Stella gave me an understanding look.

After him, a huge group of people came. Now Stella was the one who was sinking into her seat?

"I am pretty sure all of you know me, I am Percy Jackson, the youngest Olympic swimmer. My little sister is in this class so will you reveal yourself, sis?" He announced.

"Or do you want me to ask mom to keep you home while I go camping?" He added since no one said anything.

"Noooooo, please not that! Is Annabeth here?" Estella said jumping out of her chair.

"Wow, nice to see you too sis! And yes, Annabeth is here." He replied rolling his eyes.

"I guess I have to introduce myself again. So, I am Estella Jackson, my brother is the youngest Olympic Swimmer and my sister-in-law to be, is Annabeth Chase, she owns Athena Architecture, my cousin is the owner of the best Airline. His wife is Piper Mclean, she is the youngest swordfighter in the Olympics. My other cousin Hazel is a famous Geologist. And my other cousin is the best botanist worldwide." She said in one breath.

I thought that I had the most famous family. All her cousins are famous, and I guess I understand why she hid her identity. Estella then said bye to her family and came to sit beside me.

"I am really sorry that I didn't tell you myself. I just wanted to make a name for myself and not be judged by who my family is." She tried to explain.

"It is okay, I understand how you must have felt," I said dismissing the incident.

"So, do you want to come to my brother's wedding? I still need to finish designing the cake and setting the tables! I really need help and the theme is Greek or Roman. If you help me, I can help you find a dress!" She started rambling.

Honestly, I haven't seen her so seriously ever. She is usually pranking someone. I never would have guessed that she had a serious side.

"Of course, I will help you! You are my only true friend!" I exclaimed.

The wedding was the best. I had worn a dark purple dress with lavender embroidery at the bottom. Estella wore a simple teel dress while letting her long hair down. Sally, Estella's mom said that we looked like goddesses!  

I had to do this because I am pretty sure we all love Percy's little sister! So, who should I write about next? I will either do a Just Add Water with Percy Jackson (In honor of my friend) or Conellen (Conner x Lou Ellen). Or Solangelo! - KnowledgeHuntress

PS. Check out the song at the top it is perfect for HOO.