Annabeth's Encounter with People in Spandexes

Annabeth's POV

Have you ever felt like the fates have an unhealthy obsession with making your life horrible? Well, that is how I felt when I was demi-napped by people in colorful spandexes. Let me explain...

My day was pretty calm except for a hellhound attacking me. I was on my way home after an easy day at school. Well, technically Percy's house since Sally had let me stay there. Me and Percy were babysitting Estelle who looks like an angel on the outside but she is probably worse than the Stoll's and Leo put together!

A few people were spying on me and observing me so I led them to central park because they could be monsters and I don't want to put Estelle in any danger. Apparently, none of them noticed that I knew that they were following me.

"Okay, come out and tell me what you want," I stated, my tone suggesting that I am smarter than I look.

They all looked surprised and did as I asked. One of them was wearing a metal suit, another had a shield and a woman who seemed like the smart one of the groups.

"We were given orders from Director Fury to arrest you so will you come the easy way or the hard way?" The woman said.

"Who are you and why do you want to arrest me?" I asked a little confused since monsters don't exactly say much except the occasional 'Die'.

"I am the amazing, genius billionaire Iron Man, she is Black Widow and the man with the shield is Captain America." Iron Man said.

I personally thought that the tower was pretty good but it could use a little extra touch and I know the blueprint by heart since I may or may not have used Dedalus's computer to hack into it. Well, I know that I could take them all down in a few seconds but I would love to study the tower inside so I decided to go with them.

"Fine, but I have to go home by six since my idiotic boyfriend my burn his house down," I said.

-----------------------> Tony's POV

I was in charge of watching the girl and all I have to say is nobody has made Loki speechless! Until now that is.

I do not want to be the reason that the girl is angry because even Loki was shrinking beneath her glare and I was actually feeling sorry for him. If looks could kill everyone who is within a mile away would be dead by now.

Suddenly Thor and the others burst into the room.

"Oh, no this is not good, man of iron why did you restrain Lady Annabeth?" Thor asked in a panicked voice.

"She is a threat to the world, why what happened?" I replied.

"A threat? Are you joking? She is the most respected heroin and has saved the world 3 times, led and won 2 wars, stopped another war, one of the only 3 people who fell into tar- tarta- Tartarus! If her mother, boyfriend, cousin, or camp find out then we are doomed!" Thor started rambling.

"But aren't we supposed to be the best heroes?" I asked.

"Well, we are the only heroes the world knows but if you were to go against the other groups then you won't come back victorious," Thor stated.

"Um, guys if you say that she is as dangerous as you say then you should see this," Bruce said.

"So, will you accept my offer to join me and help me take over the world?" Loki asked.

"Wow, is that all you have? Even Kronos is better! Do you know who I am? Well, time for an introduction then, I am Annabeth Chase soon to be Jackson, daughter of Athena, retriever of the Athena Parthenos, the architect of Olympus, Defeater of most Greek monsters, Arachne, Kronos, Gaia, a friend of Bob, Small Bob, and Damson. I also fought, led, and won the Second Titan War and The Giant War. And if you were wise you would not assume that I would join you because my pride does not like the fact that you think that I need your help!" Annabeth replied.

By this time Thor looked like he was about to squeal. He went into the interrogation room and started fangoding over Annabeth while she looked a little awkward.

"So, is there any way I could go back to my home since I need to make sure that Percy and Estelle didn't destroy the plumbing, prank the neighborhood, flood the house or burn the house?" Annabeth asked.

"Of course, it would be an honor! And is there anything you want to say to Magnus or Mango Cheese?" Thor replied after he got in control of his squealing.

"Tell him that next time I visit FierreroChase better be an official ship or I will go to Olympus and bring Aphrodite and her kids to help you guys!" Annabeth said.

Thor snapped his fingers and she disappeared. Thor told us to tell Fury that 'Το κορίτσι που συγκρατήσατε είναι ξάδερφος μου.' and Fury just said okay and decided to let her go.

So now that I finally updated, I am so sorry I didn't update earlier I had writer's block! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! (っ◔◡◔) っ ❤ --Knowledge Huntress