Chapter 12

- A couple days later -

- School -

YN POV

   I really wasn't feeling coming to school today . I just really wanted to see Chris I haven't seen him all weekend so of course I can't wait to see him , I just gotta find his ass in this crowd of people .

   " Yn! " I looked around & say Chris walking up to me .

   " Hey baby ." I said giving him a quick kiss & pulled him toward my locker so we could get out of the way of people trying to find there friends as well.

    He kept smiling at me , his smile was perfect & damn I couldn't believe he was my man .

   " so where you been all weekend ?" I said pulling on his arm .

   " Chillin "

I rolled my eyes , " boy I know you did more than chill . "

  he laughed , " fine fine , u was with mike at the mall that's it we chilled together."

     " yeah that's what I thought ." I said pushing his shoulder playfully .

       " Ayo that hurt ." he gave me a puppy dog pout . & we both cracked up laughing .

     " So , I wanted talk to you about - " I got cut off by a females voice calling Chris's name . he looked over my shoulder & looked like he saw a ghost .

    I turned around to see what he looked so scared for . Some girl with curly hair was walking towards us , smiling so hard . I turned back around & gave Chris a look .

   " Who is she ? " I retorted folding my arms .

Chris's POV

  I finally got into the school because of how slow everyone was walking . & my first thought was to find YN but it was gonna be hard with all these people acting like dumb ass snails .

   I passed by the C hall way & saw YN looking almost as annoyed as me.

  "Yn!" I yelled , she turned around & gave me the biggest smile . somehow I made it towards her & she gave me a quick peck on the lips & we moved closer to her locker so we could get out of the way of all the people .

   " Where you been all weekend ?" she asked pulling on my arm.

     All I could think was how me & Camilla met at the mall & how she was throwing her self at me .

   " chillin' "

  she rolled her eyes at me which made me smile because of how cute she is .

" boy I know you wasnt just chillin all weekend ."

   I laughed , " fine fine , I chilled with mike At the mall ."

   " yeah, that's what I thought . " she said pushing my shoulder .

    "Ayo that hurt. " I said putting out my best puppy dog pout , as soon as she saw my face she cracked up & her cute laugh had me crackin too.

    " So I want to talk to you about - " she said but got cut off buy a voice calling my name .

     I looked over her shoulder to see Camilla of course DAMN . I guess YN read my face & turned her head & saw Camilla walking towards us & I guess by the way my face was yn could tell that we had more history than just being good friends from way back .

     " Hey Chris , why you look so scared ? " Camilla said holding on to my arm & smiling up at me .

        " Nothing , since when you go here . "

        " My dad wants me to go to school while I'm stayin with him , & this was the closest one . "

        I took a quick look at yn & she looked pissed that I didn't introduce her yet .

    "  uh milla , this is yn , yn Camilla" I said nodding towards yn .

     " oh hi I'm happy to meet one of Chris's friends ." Camilla said smiling wide at yn.

YN POV

    "uh milla , this is yn , yn Camilla" Chris said nodding at me .

     Yn I really thought he was gonna let this little hoe know we where more than friends.

     " oh hi I'm happy to meet one of Chris's friends ." Camilla said smiling wide at me.

    wtf did this hoe just say one of Chris's friends I'm more than just his friends we've been together for like 6 months now . wtf is Chris letting this bitch talk to me like that .

     " I'm his girl I'm pretty sure where not friends ." I put my hands up to make air quote marks around "friends" I said walking closer to camry or whatever the hell this lil girls name is .

    I could see Camilla's smile drop. " Chris I didn't know you had a girl ," she said half yelling . " You should of told me at the mall or I would of backed off. "

    " y'all went to the mall together ? What the fuck , are you kidding me you told me you went with mike . "  I was so mad at Chris he could of just told me . " how tf do you even know this hoe?"

      " Who you calling a hoe ?" Camilla added walking closer to me . 

   " You! that's who the fuck I'm calling a hoe!" my voice was beginning to rise & I was pretty sure I was about to beat this girls ass , before Chris's bitch ass walked towards me .

      " We dated way back its nothing ." he said taking a step towards me so I couldnt put my hands on Camilla .

       " it doesn't seem like nothing to me ." I said mean muggin her.

        " Listen yn you needa chill." Chris said trying to touch my shoulder put I brushed him off.

          " Nah you go chill with that bitch like you did at the mall." I said turning around & walking towards my class

- Lunch -

      I haven't talking to or even seen Chris all day . He's probably hanging out with that bitch Candy or whatever . I really can't believe he lied like that , had me looking stupid in front of that girl .

       " Yo why Chris looking at you like that ? " Jay asked as he walked up to me . I looked over my shoulder & saw Chris staring at me from his locker .

     I shrugged , " I don't know ask him ."

     " He did something to you ? "

     " Jay I can handle it , its just between me & Chris . " I said brushing off his question .

     " Man , I really don't know why you keep going back to that nigga he's no good , & he's a drug dealer . Did you really think he was a good guy . " Jay said obviously really mad .

     " Do you even know anything about him other than he's a drug dealer & we like each other . He's chill people & you would know that if you didn't just judge him ." I said rolling my eyes at jay & walked faster to the front of the school .

    I really couldn't spend another minute with everyone annoying me . So yeah I walked home even though it was a far ass walk .

COMMENT & VOTE