chapter 2

I walked out of the school and took out my phone. I was looking for ny brothers name so he could pick me up.

   "Yn!" I turned aroubd and saw Chris. "whats up?" I asked putting my phone in my pocket and walking toward him. what about that ride?" He asked leaning on his car and smirking at me.

   " uh. I was gonna call my bro-" He stop me mid sentence. "Chill Yn im just gonna give you a ride." I rolled my eyes. " Whatever." I said and swung upen the passenger door and sat down. I put on my seat belt and looked over at chris. He started up yhe car not even putting on his seat belt.

   "Yo!" "What?" he said. " Your seat belt aint on." looked at me funny. " I'm serious, I want to us to be safe." I said with a serious tone . He smiled and put on his seatbelt. we drove down the street only talking when I had to tell him were to turn. " You work?" I asked him. "yeah at the uh. mall" he said looking straight. "oh." I looked out the window.

He finally pulled up to my house. I grabbed my bookbag. " thanks for the ride ." He smiled. "anytime sparkle" he handed me a small peice of paper I took it before my dad came out to see who pulled up to the house. I slammed the door and ran up the steps.

______________________________________________

COMMENT & VOTE