Chapter 6

-School-

I walked down the hall to my locker trying my best to avoid chris . I knew if I saw him I would tell that nigga off .

how the fuck he gone be working at the trap and not let shawty no . I no what them boys are bout and my daddy already warned me a couple times .

"Yn ! Yn !" Nia called at me .

" Wassup?" I continued to pack my books in my bag without turning around to look at her .

" Ayyee... What happened with Jaton yesterday? why you packing in all your books ? I've never seen you bring a single book to class before ."

I looked away and continued to pack away my books until I was finished then I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and closed my locker .

" Jay hasn't talked to me all morning , all he does is shake his head at me ." I said shaking my head .

  " Girl , he'll come around he's just upset that he saw Chris grab you like that & talk to you like he's not mad at you Mike always is like that when he doesn't like the boy I talk too."

  I laughed " Mike doesn't like any of the boys you talked to. "

   " Girl I know but still he doesn't rule me , but foreal , Jaron just wants the best for you."

Nia nudged me with her elbow I looked up & saw the devil himself walking towards me .

Of course he was wearing true religion jeans a nautica polo shirt & one of his favorite pair of jordans . I looked him up and down then kept walking like he wasnt even there .

He tried to walk toward me but Jaron walled just in time & I guess whatever Chris said to him got him scared because he walked the other way.

Mya & Mike walked to us & we all started talking but Chris was the only thing I could think of .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & VOTE