Chapter 5

I was gonna walk with Nia & Mike but jaron pulled me away & Mike made sure Nia didn't get to walk with me .

  " So you gonna tell me what happened today?" Jarom asked.

  " Listen jay I'm sorry right I didn't know Chris rolled like that till Saturday when My was telling bought him at the mall , then he came in school tripping like we went together. "

  " Why do you always have to be so stubborn, I told you bought him the first day ."

   I was stayed quiet.

   " Next time I see him with you I'm busting his ass foreal yn . " he said opening the car door & getting in & I got into the passenger seat.

- 20 Minutes later -

I put on the fackest smile ever as soon as I see my dads car in the drive way, out of all days he had to be home . He has never seen me cry since that day when mom died & that was almost 4 years ago .

I walked in the door & went straight to my room . He knocked & I didn't answer I new better . He would pull that boys come & go crap . & I wasn't feeling that I already had enough with that talk with jay.

My phone rang & you would never guess who it was . that dumbass Chris .

phone files ;

me ; what do you want

Chris ; im sorry

me; okay

Chris; you don't forgive me ?

me ; hm , idk .

Chris ; Damn Yn , it ain't even that big a deal .

me ; oh

Chris ; I said im sorry

me ; & I said okay

Chris ; your always tripping

me ; nah you always bitchin

Chris ; I thought you liked me

me ; yeah okay .

Chris ; Come on Yn .

me ; Boy do you think I'm dumb did you not think I would find out about you working with D?

Chris ; Who told you bought that

me ; Don't worry about it goodnight

-Convo over-

I rolled over turned off my lamp & played down with the Tv on & just cried . I'm mad that Chris didn't tell me , & I'm mad that he grabbed me like that & I'm mad that jaron had to get mad like that . I just wish that my mom could just be here .

___________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT & VOTE