Chapter 15

Yn POV

I havent talked to chris in a minute he always hanging round some hoes & so im hanging around August. what im not even gonna lie i still love chris but Aug keeps me company when im lonely.

Chris POV

Me and yn havent talked for like a month i swear we would of made up by now but shes messing with august & im messing with some random girl to. it aint even like i love her because all my loves for yn but when i need a quck something shes always down for whatever.

Jarons POV

" we gotta get yn & chris back together." i said to nya , she gave me a confused look. " why the hell you looking at me like that for ?"

" because aint you the one who said you dont want her wuth him anyways? "

" yeah i said that but i got to know him since they started dating & he's told me how much he cares about that girl & we friends & i know he dont like that hoe he just bored . " i said grabbing my phone out my pocket .

" Mhm , im yn would be so happy if you told her that jay . "

" yeah good thing i aint gonna tell her." she busted out laughing & pushed my arm .

im not even gonna trip but nya fine asf the only reason why im not messing with her is because yn & mike would kill me. but aye we all in the same grade & so nyas basically grown so im cool with messing with her.

" you gonna tell me how we gonna help them or you just gonna stare at me all day? " she said pushing her hair behind her ear .

" oh yeah sorry ma , but we gotta go out & eat I'll call up chris you call up yn & it goes from there. "

" i guess you right, yall got any pineapples in yall fridge ?" she turned around and checked without me answering.

she bent over a little looking deeper into the fridge giving me a clear view of her fat ass . " damn."

she turned around with the pineapples in her hands , " what? " she said smiling like she knew what i was talking about.

" You set me up got me looking at you ass & shit. "

" i mean you been looking at it for a while now so why don't give you a clear view since you like what you see. " she said biting into a piece of pineapple.

" You know you brother gonna kick my ass right ?"

" Who said he gotta know?" with that she leaned in and kissed me.

Yn POV

I was laying down watch tv with august when nyny called me .

" I'll be right back baby ."i said as i got up & he nodded his head .

" wassup nya. "

" Aint nothing much i just wanted to know when you gonna come through & see me i miss yo ass . "

" Aw im sorry ma , whatchu eanna do i can call mya and we can all chill ."

" Nah just you & me dinner tonight ."

" idk .. aug- "

" Are you serious August can wait ."

" Aight fine fine . "

" And where something sexy asf , we gotta look extra cute lol"

" Ha . you a mess girl I'll talk to you later & text me what restaurant & time. "

Chris POV

I was laying next to this girl that ive been messing with named Toya when jaron called me .

" Hol up ima be right back. " she nodded abd turned up the tv.

" Aye Jay "

" wassup chris wanna chill later. "

" Hell yeah anything to get away from this girl. "

i could hear Jaron laughing on the other side of the phone.

" Man you a mess me & nya saw this new restaurant and wanted to go with a couple friends you waves slide tonight. "

" yeah man text me the time & directions . "

"Aight man , you gotta dress up tho its a fancy place. "

" ight i got it I'll see you later. "

VOTE & COMMENT

Do you think nya & jay gonna last ?

How do you think yn & mike gonna act when they find out ?

Do you think the plan will work ?

Do yall want yn back with chris or August ?